“"Jump off a Dolls House backward,s"”
Review of Sapore a Italia

Sapore a Italia
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Sapore a Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,636 Restaurants in Granada
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to Granada, parked up the car walked 50 metres and found this Gem of a restaurant.
The food is "just a like a Mamma used to make!"
The reason I know this is because my Mum is a propper "Wop" (Italian).
Every dish was superb, the Chef "David de" came out to see if everthyng was good, not as part of his job but he really meant it.
I just wish Sapore a Italia would Re locate to Oxford! Or maybe not as I would be even fatter than I am allready.
Thank you for super food and a warm welcome.
I must now walk some of this off!

1  Thank V8Mark

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food was wonderful, we got starters, pasta and tiramisu with limoncello. However, when we got home we discovered, that we had been charged for bread, even though they did not ask if we wanted it, and we have been charged for 'chupito', 'martini' and beer, but we only had one beer and a limoncello each. The starters are quite expensive at 8 euros for a tomato-mozarella salad. But the ravioli with creme was really good. In total it was 63 euros, and I think we could get a better experience for much less at another place.

1  Thank Cathrine H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I definitely can recommend this restaurant to all visitors of Granada, who has mood for some Italian food. All, starting from service, interior till the final bill was perfect. I had very tasty seafood pasta, it had so much staff inside, was delicious! Thank you for nice dinner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we had meat ravioli and tagliatelli. It was freshly made and tasty but no surprise. No herbs no special tasts, just good. As a desert we have chosen Tiramisu. We know Tiramisu for more than 40 years as our parents and grand parents have Italian roots. I'd say that this was maybe the best Tiramisu ever eaten. In particular we'd like to mention the very very nice location and the extremly friendly staff. The owner is Italien and that makes it authentic.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Great Italian food! We ordered: ravioli; Tagliatelle; and entrecôte steak. The waiter that served us was very helpful and to our delight spoke English. He was able to translate the menu and offered plain pasta for the children. The food was lovely and we had a great time. We especially loved the tiramisu and panacota for our dessert – which looked absolutely amazing!