“Got locked in, got locked out”
Review of Parasol Garden

Parasol Garden
Ranked #45 of 71 Hotels in Torremolinos
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I had just arrived to the hotel it has a lively set up but when I checked into my room the room was tiled and dark. There where two single beds on wheels for some reason even though I had assumed a twin room would mean twin bed. I just zipped tied them together because why not, an hour after arriving I went into our bathroom and found I couldn’t get out again. I was stuck in there for over an hour, with no window and in the dark because my boyfriend had to take the key to get back in the room after he went to get someone and I had the other one. The next day I was treated to a hot (cold) meal and the food was bland at least. The staff where no help when I went back up to my room and was locked out for about half an hour because the lock was dodgy. The mirror on the wall was higher than the top of my head when I sat down to do my makeup, the lighting was terrible so i did it in the bathroom. The bathroom was nicer than the bedroom ?? There was no where for us to actually sit down except on the beds.Wouldn’t stay again to be honest.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Laura C

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Best food I've had in a while. Staff great.Plenty of sunbeds and nice bar by the pool. A little out of the way being in La Colina area, which is the stop before Torremolinos on the train, so we had to get the bus or taxis up to town. But we are going back next march to celebrate Paddy's day in the "German Paddy" bar in next street out the back of hotel. Overall, very good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank grizzo00
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for us. Girls weekend. Somewhere clean and it was clean and tidy, good location with a lovely pool area and 2 mins walk to beach.
Cant say the food was great however but it's a budget hotel, what do we expect.
Ate out anyway.
Would recommend this hotel if you want a budget break with a clean functional nice hotel centrally located.
Thumbs up to Hotel Garden Parasol. Would go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacey C
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Parasol Gardens with my two teenage daughters in October 2017 and found it to be well maintained and one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in! Lovely pool area which had plenty of sun loungers available throughout our stay. Only a minutes walk from the beach, it is close to lots of restaurants, pubs and shops. Nice and quiet hotel, which was perfect for a peaceful family holiday. We weren't all inclusive so only had breakfast in the hotel which was perfectly fine- large hot and cold selection of breakfast food is always available. I would definitely recommend Parasol Gardens for a quiet family holiday in Torremolinos.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Room was quite basic but clean. No hairdryer or iron. Bathroom old but water really hot for showering. Food not nearly as bad as reviewed by other people. We found there was enough tat we could eat. Breakfast - boiled eggs, fried eggs, scrambled eggs and bacon, along with hams and cheese if you wanted continental breakfast. Plenty of bread. for dinner there was normally fish, chicken, beef, squid along with pasta salads, fruit etc. Staff very pleasant at all times. The one thing I would say that it was quite noisy and we were on the 8th floor. Couldn't believe people would switch their TV's on at 3.30 in the morning. Woke us a few times, paper thin walls. Wi-fi service was terrible.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple