Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 61
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
US$ 250
US$ 226
US$ 271
US$ 198
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Maria Del Carmen(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Hotel Natursun(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 109
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 188
US$ 169
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

Hotel Isabel(Torremolinos)
Bajondillo Apartments(Torremolinos)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 136
US$ 127
All reviewsceiling fanself servicepool barlarge wardrobecleaned every daylast minute bookingplenty of sun loungershalf board basisevening mealcheap holidayfamily roombudget hotelentertainment roomgreat holidayla colinaall inclusive optiona lovely sea view
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was okay, clean and the pool was lovely. The food was horrendous, undercooked meat, near to none veg options and nothing suitable for young children. HOWEVER, the staff made the stay just horrible. Some of the staff were nice but unfortunately the ones we had most contact with where just out right rude. The receptionist whose name is Angel was not a nice man. When we checked into the hotel our room smelled of strong smoke even though it was a non smoking room..now we have our 2 year old boy with us and i'm asthmatic So I went down to speak to Angel and his response was "so I guess you want a free upgrade as we have no other rooms" erm! No just a room that's not going to damage my family's health please. After asking to speak to the hotel manager he magically found another room. The bartender at the pool side was another horrible person! Asking for a drink was like I was putting him out some how. The staff in the restaurant just walked around in a grouch, it made eating very uncomfortable. Especially as they walk away muttering under their breath..We would definitely never stay here again. Ruined our holiday!

1  Thank Raj B
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

First time of travelling to Spain and the hotel was fab. Great rooms and a great selection of food. Close to the beach and only a short trip on the train from the airport. Familys will children are also welcome and entertainment is provided

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha U
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Just back from a week in Torromolinos. Stayed at the parasol garden hotel. Reception staff were friendly on arrival. Room on the 4th floor were spacious but basic. Rooms were cleaned daily along with fresh towels.
We booked daily breakfast as part of our deal. Breakfast room was busy. Decent selection daily. Although leave it late and you miss out.
Hotel is clean and well kept by staff. There was daily activities in the morning s. Plenty of sun loungers and there was no mad rush in the mornings
Overall an enjoyable stay. Would recommend it.

4  Thank paul w
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this review having been to Benidorm numerous times as well as the Balearics.
I'm also writing this having returned from a 5 star all inclusive in the Dominican Republic two days before. I say this as I have tried my best not to compare the two holidays and two locations as this would be unfair.
This hotel is by no means perfect but it really does try its best. It is family focussed so if you want a quiet break then perhaps this is not for you.
If you liken this place to the set of the TV show 'Benidorm' then you won't go far wrong.
We went all inclusive and only for four nights and were just about done by the time we went home.
I will list all the aspects I liked
The pool is fenced off at the end of the day - good for safety if you have young wandering kids
Entertainment nightly
Near to the beach
Rooms cleaned daily
Hotel grounds kept really clean and tidy

Aspects I did not like
Rooms very dated with no hair drier or coffee making facilities
All inclusive felt a bit elitist
The cocktails were pre made filth
Ice cream on all inclusive were tiny pots and the not the Mr Whippy as expected
Food was very samey and bland

My advice would be to eat out nearby and sunbathe on the beach and use this place for night time only.

1  Thank Rob M
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Hotel was basic, so was the room, no hair dryer. Food, we only stayed B & B, thank goodness, food was awful, I'm not picky but I got fed up with toast and boiled eggs. Staff wonderful, would not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends