We stayed at this delightful hotel just this week. Our stay was great. The staff are friendly, welcoming and have a sense of humour! We had originally decided to upgrade to the Japanese suite for our last night for the experience, but were upgraded for 2 nights as they had avialability. We were only charged for one nights upgrade. This was all part of the friendly treatment that was the norm. The suite was great and we would recommend it although the bed is on the floor so you need to get up carefully. There were little surprises in the time that we were there in that we could get various items of Japanese cuisine which were interesting. The pool area was lovely and very chilled and the whole experience was very much enhanced by the polite and accommodating staff. Go there, you wont be dissappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol