We stayed for a full week and had a really relaxing holiday. We knew the hotel was not on the sea front and it takes 10 minutes to walk to the beach, so we were prepared for that. It was a hot uphill walk back though! We enjoyed a fantastic sushi dinner one evening and used the rooftop private jacuzzi as well. I travel a lot and would never normally stay at a 2 star hotel but this hotel is worth far more that its two stars. Customer service, cleanliness, friendliness all contributed to a most relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol