Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Vio.com
$58
View deal
Travelocity
Expedia.com$71
Priceline$62
All reviews gay hotel rooftop pool straight couples nudist pool gay beach nude area sea view main pool steam room great facilities rooms are nice few minutes walk fabulous hotel quiet at night junior suite the hotel is clean half board
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2022

Just spent 2 weeks in the amazing Ritual hotel. Room was great, (it's the room we requested from 2019 - 2nd floor overlooking the pool( spotlessly clean (there is an army of people cleaning, polishing, making sure all is as it should be, friendly staff at front desk (always smiling and ready to help) and breakfast room (incredible staff).

Room tip: we love the rooms facing the pool
1  Thank russavi
Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

Into 3rd day at this fabulous hotel and we cannot complement the hotel or the staff enough. The hotel room is spacious and has a great view from the balcony. There is a choice of pools - ground level a very large pool and rooftop bar and pool where clothes are optional.
The staff are attentive, friendly and so far nothing is too much trouble.
In the basement there is a fantastic spa with steam room, jacuzzi and dry sauna - all working (unlike at the Axel Madrid 2 weeks ago where we were told the sauna had to be closed due to Covid rules - in the same country?!?).
The Ritual has restored our faith in Spanish hotels and good service and cannot recommend it enough. We will be booking again for a long weekend in September .

Room tip: Worth getting a room upgrade
1  Thank jonwG9913FU
Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Ummm. Been before but this time was disappointing.
The Hotel is three stars. Fine. They behave and charge as if it’s a five star and that’s an issue. E175 a night is not good value.
Housekeeping poor
Towels poor
Reception is varied and the service depends on who you get
Breakfast E15. Expensive for a three star.
Probably won’t return
Location good

1  Thank bigbloke
Reviewed 12 August 2022

My first time in Torremolinos and had a nice stay here. The location is excellent and I found the staff really helpful and friendly. It helps to get organised from the start with a beach towel and the key to the elevator to the beach, but that is all easily done. The room was perfectly fine. Overall I’d be happy to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Money was stolen from my locked safe and 4 other rooms. For the first 3 hours they made me feel guilty, as though I was lying.

I was informed by the Manager that someone had broken into my room and my safe with a master key and stolen my money.

This explanation only happened after I got the police involved. They still have not accepted any responsibility or offered me any comfort.

The Manager said that the thief was someone from outside the hotel. I’ve never been treated this badly at any hotel. I will never stay here again, super dodgy.

The service is APPALLING. Apparently they will look into it after I have checked out. It would have been great if the Manager said ‘I’m sorry this has happened to you on my hotel, how can I help you now?”

2  Thank wadevpm