Lowest prices for your stay
$71
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Priceline$63
Hotels.com$71
Hurb$100
All reviews gay hotel rooftop pool straight couples nudist pool gay beach nude area sea view main pool steam room great facilities rooms are nice few minutes walk fabulous hotel junior suite quiet at night the hotel is clean half board
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Money was stolen from my locked safe and 4 other rooms. For the first 3 hours they made me feel guilty, as though I was lying.

I was informed by the Manager that someone had broken into my room and my safe with a master key and stolen my money.

This explanation only happened after I got the police involved. They still have not accepted any responsibility or offered me any comfort.

The Manager said that the thief was someone from outside the hotel. I’ve never been treated this badly at any hotel. I will never stay here again, super dodgy.

The service is APPALLING. Apparently they will look into it after I have checked out. It would have been great if the Manager said ‘I’m sorry this has happened to you on my hotel, how can I help you now?”

Date of stay: August 2022
2  Thank wadevpm
Reviewed 7 July 2022 via mobile

We are regular guests of this Hotel since 2018, when we visited Ritual Hotel first time and We are absolutely in love of vibes and friendly people from around the world who we met over there. As well perfect localisation to all clubs and really good restaurants around.

The atmosphere in this Hotel is what we absolutely love, however we noticed some changes, which were different than our visits before.
Unfortunately we have to complain on the team. Especially one girl from reception (blonde, can’t remember the name) condescend to guests, her attitude was too official and martinet, I had impress she treated her job by-the-book, without being laid back and smiley enough to the guests. Her friendliness was just conservative as “she has to be”.
Another unpleasant person is short guy from Swimm pool bar. He didn’t know english at all and we had impress he felt himself offended when we spoke english to him. Apart from that we felt he talked about us to his work colleagues, what is highly unprofessional and rude. His attitude as a person working in hospitality is unacceptable. Other staff members - Rodrigo and breakfast staff superb friendly and nice as always. Food good as before, cleanness OK (worst than before) - we had to ask reception for support as maid never attended once to our room. She forgot to fill our toilet roll stock as well. Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this LGBT friendly Hotel.

Room tip: - Free of charge parking spaces are sometimes hard to find around the Hotel.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lucjano_Moreno
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

We have been a few times now, the rooms are nice and it's a friendly place but it's getting very tatty! Most of the sun parasols are broken around the pool and the rooftop pool needs a lick of paint and some tlc! We enjoyed our stay and would return hoping that they've upped thier game.

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel with a group of friends, 7 of us. We were visiting from Miami and had a phenomenal time. The rooms were nice, but do need an update. Room did have a nice balcony with a sea view. The pool was nice as well as the rooftop one, which is a nude pool. They do have a bar, however, they need to work on rooms. Staff was nice, especially Dani at the bar and pool. Hotel is also in a central location close to the center and all the nightlife. Will definitely go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ilove305
Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

They just haven’t got it right.
Firstly just to confirm as a comparison to Gran Canaria this LGBT hotel sadly doesn’t tick all the boxes but could do if they eased up on the rules.

Secondly the staff are great. So on no part are they at fault for the failing listed below.
Particularly Staff member Dani (roof top pool bar) so attentive and pleasant.

So here goes.
This was our first time in Torre having predominantly stayed in GC for many years at plenty of Gay venues.
Whilst the hotel it’s self is clean tidy and spacious along with the pleasant staff in all departments sadly they just haven’t set the atmosphere quite right.

The Room - we paid for a superior deluxe, this it was not. (421)
With a larger size room it was just lost. Yes it has an XXL bed but that’s it’s. No sofa to sit on. Regular size tv and the same size balcony as the standard rooms.
We even discovered that the kitchenette had been hidden away behind a cupboard door with no way of us using it. Why?
The room was clean with daily house keeping.

The restaurant - breakfast was plenty with good quality food types across the board.
€15 pp which was unlimited if you wished.
Again the staff where very attentive and pleasant.

The pool - downstairs was very much for the body beautiful types. You know the ones sitting in speedo In the half raised position to show off the abs whilst carrying carpets as they walk to the water.
The roof top was much nicer less attitude and naked. With a bar on hand to grab drinks.
However it doesn’t open until 11am! Why why why?
They do charge for the large sun day beds up there I’m not sure why as again they are limited on space and could have at least another 10 regular beds up there.
The sun rises at 6am and it’s not like there is a life guard on anyway until the bar opens at 12.
Then they are so quick to rush you out from 8pm long before sunset. Why?
This is a perfect time for those downstairs to come up as the large pool is in full shade from 5:30pm.
Plus People are happy to buy more drinks at sunset so a loss of money for the hotel.

From 8pm the hotel is soulless. No bar no restaurant. Again why ?
They are missing out on people spending more money and socialising as you are banished to rooms. Until you feel the need to go out for dinner and drinks.
The town it’s self wasn’t really our thing with small bars and masses of smokers. So would have appreciated some hotel bar. They have plenty of space but it was all just wasted.

The spa was nice at €5 a time which has a sauna. Steam. Salt pool and jacuzzi. Can be used naked but you need to be mindful it can turn into activities! Which isn’t great in front of females.

Overall not a bad hotel by any means but fair few minor tweaks would go along way to be on standard with hotels in GC and other mainland locations.
It had potential but management need to sort it out.

3  Thank Greig1001