What a lovely hotel this is!
It has been refurbished to a very high standard.
The staff work tirelessly to keep everywhere spotless.
The rooms are spacious and new, we had a pool and sea view which was lovely!
Thomson flights were on time and there were
no passport delays at Malaga.
The Riu entertainment staff worked so hard for both the adults and kids, and were so funny and very friendly!
Food was good and the all inclusive drinks were fine.
Would def rebook if we return to this area again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos