My parents, boyfriend and I have been staying at this hotel since the 10th and we are staying here for ten days. Everything has been perfect!
The rooms are lovely, the food is amazing, soooo much choice! The staff here are all so friendly as well. The only complaint I have is that guests here are extremely rude but that is nothing to do with the hotel itself. Haven't heard of anyone having the bug so not sure if there was a bug breakout before we got here but heard no complaints since we've been here.
Had an amazing stay, don't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive recently completely refurbished ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol, situated in a quiet area of Torremolinos surrounded by shops, restaurants at the seaside promenade. The facilities and services of the RIU ClubHotels are also popular with families with children. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Malaga Airport (10 km) and downtown Torremolinos (2 km), and invites you to explore the area as there are many attractions nearby. The hotel has 621 comfortably furnished rooms and offers updated amenities. Relax with a massage or get in shape at our gym. 3 outdoor pools, 1 baby and 1 indoor pool. For the youngest guests there is the RiuLand Kids Club (for children from 4 to 7 years & 8 to 12 years old) and for adults, day and evening entertainment. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main buffet as well as Italian and Andalusian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos