We stayed 14th July to 28th as a party of 11 from 4 years old to 54 years old with a couple of teenagers too.
The hotel was spotless and the staff were great.
The place has a relaxed feel where nothing is a problem and a common sense approach is applied.
ie. no inflatables in the pool = don't cause other guests any problems with yours and it's no problem.
The food was nice and anyone that complains is either a fussy eater or a pie n chips monster. If you want pie n chips every day and the same English food you have at home stay at home or go to Blackpool. There's lots of choice with carved fresh cooked meat, local dishes, chips (but no pie), a salad bar with a good selection, burgers n hot dogs for the kids and picky eaters and a pasta station that could actually benefit from a bit more variety but that is the only thing.
3 pools, loads of sunbeds and no having to get up at the crack of dawn to get one.
Drinks stations that are self service for beer, wine, soft drinks, water, fruit juice and slush so no queueing all the time at the bar when it's hot.
I was a little worried about the reported bug before we went but none of us suffered with it or heard of any other guests suffering either so hopefully the hotel has sorted whatever was happening.
Great hotel that I would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos