Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 251
US$ 227
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Apartamentos Maria Del Carmen(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 179
US$ 173
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 274
US$ 199
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Natursun(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 110
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 1,611
US$ 134
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 91
  • Pool
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 61
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 85/night.

Bajondillo Apartments(Torremolinos)
US$ 158
US$ 139
Priceline
4,436 results
All reviewsself serviceall inclusive hotelsoft drinksmain barplenty of choicebar staffpool baron tapplenty of sunbedstrain stationlovely hotelcosta del solevening mealentertainment roomgreat holidayacross the roadsea front
Reviewed 4 August 2017

There is nothing to fault here! Its a stunning hotel. we had a room upgrade to a suite - which was bliss. The entire hotel is spotlessly clean. Beautifully arranged and spacious. The pools are incredibly clean, there are more than enough sunbeds, and there are umbrellas everywhere. There is plenty of space for everyone in the restaurants, plenty of tables, loads of choice for food. The bars were lovely, as were the staff. the reception staff couldn't have been more helpful, printing out boarding passes for our flight home, and rescuing us with a taxi when ours failed to show. The lifeguard at the main pool did an amazing job. watching the pool, and having to keep an eye on 'strangers in the camp'... it shouldn't have been his responsibility to watch the door out of the hotel - but it seemed he had to do it all. and he did it well. We highly recommend this hotel. There is nothing to fault here. The entertainment staff aren't pushy in any way, and as for the spa - its there - but again, no one hassles you to book something, which was lovely. We've been back a week, and I wish we were still there! And regarding the mention of stomach bugs - there was not one single sign of any stomach bug. There were hand gels dotted all around the hotel, so the hotel couldn't have done more. highly recommended. the upgrade this hotel has had is first class.

5  Thank greeno2001
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Hotel was imaculate, staff were constantly cleaning and made you feel welcome. There were plenty of activities as we had a range of ages in our group. Food was well cooked and had a really good variety, throughout the hotel there was attention to detail and anything we required was dealt with quickly.

Room Tip: Beach rooms which are higher up are lovely
1  Thank barrettr33
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Five of us on this trip, me, my mum and dad and my two boys aged 9 & 11.

In summary I cannot fault this hotel and would recommend to anyone at any age. For those who want further detail here goes:

Pools/Sunbeds
3 pools to choose from (not including baby pool and splash area) each with loads of sunbeds and plenty of shading if required.
Different activities in each during the day. With 2 boys we based ourselves at the pool next to the Sherry Bar. This seemed to be the most lively due to the amount of children. Airbeds, balls etc were allowed and only time life guards got concerned was when my children and friends 'hid' under their dingy or played at pushing each other in etc.
My holiday friend had asked on booking in what the rules were around the pool to be told with a smile 'no swimming naked' :)

Bars
As well as manned bars for the spirits/cocktails there were self service areas with beer, soft drinks and even slushies (at one) on tap.
Hardly ever a queue and when there was a peak times in the evenings you only had to wait 5 mins max to be served.
Bar staff were always smiling and happy to mix whatever concoction you wanted.
Sports bar open until 7am in the morning serving drinks and snacks (sandwiches & cake mainly, which was topped up during the night as required)

Food/Restaurants
Variation of the same thing everyday as to be expected at buffets. The food was lovely and I certainly put on plenty of weight.
You had to eat in the designated places with no poolside snacks as I have had at previous all inclusives, however this ensured that the poolsides stayed nice and clean but it would have been nice to have the option of ice cream around the pool.
I did take some food away one day for my son who stayed in the room one day (more on that later).

Rooms
There was 3 of us (me and 2 children) in our room the beds were large singles and the third was a sofa bed which was as comfortable as the beds. Bit of a squeeze when the sofa bed was out but a simple action put it away which I used to do after the maids had been to clean the room.
Rooms were spotless, maid were lovely.

Reception/Tui Rep/Staff
Always greeted with a smile and very helpful. I would return just based on the staff alone.

Chemist
There is a chemist across the road which I had to visit twice. Wanted to mention this as they have a 24hour vending machine and the staff in there were fab when dealing with my queries.

Accident/Hospital visit
Boys will be boys and my children along with their holiday buddies were given the freedom to roam the extremely safe complex on the understanding that they 'checked in' regularly. Only 5 mins previous my dad had seen them sitting around one of the pool areas chatting and having fun. It seems that they were actually hatching a plan which ended with my youngest having a fall which resulted in a badly bruised/grazed knee and suspected head bash. The staff were absolutely amazing! By the time I got there, there were approx. 8 members of staff around him, looking after him and asking the others exactly what had happened. As he struggled to walk and no one was sure if he had hit his head (although child insisted he had not - he hates hospitals) we were advised to take him for a check up.
Taxi called and we went to the infant hospital in Malaga. The taxi driver was amazing, asking us questions all the way and when we arrived he went in and told the admission staff exactly what happened. The hospital staff including the extremely friendly security guard were fabulous and we were back at the hotel within 2 hours.
The next day staff who had witnessed/helped out checked how my son was, the main staff member who stayed with us until we left in the taxi found us and hugs were given all round.
I cannot thank everybody involved enough for the way this was dealt with. We have been left with a good memory from what could have been a very bad experience and the hotel has been left with a Billy shaped dent in its shrubbery which I hope will grow back soon!

I could go on and on about this hotel and staff but I think you get the gist :)

Room Tip: Would upgrade to junior suite next time as room was a good size but with the sofa bed out room was a little tight to get to the balcony.
6  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Having stayed here for two weeks I have to say I can not find a single fault with the hotel. The staff could not be more accommodating and helpful. It's one of the first all inclusive's I've stayed at were you don't have to fight for a bed anytime any day you can get round the pool. The food is great and really enjoyed the speciality Italian restaurant which you can book as many times as u like. For my birthday I received a bottle of prossecco from the reps which was lovely and having enjoyed a couple of trips Gibraltar and fuengirola market and zoo we always came back to find a card from the reps to say they hoped
we had enjoyed the trip which was very thoughtful (and we did). With regards to cleanliness you can not fault it all day you see cleaners cleaning rooms balconies and the toilets every hour on the hour. Torremolinos has a lot to offer and the centre 6 euros away by cab or a 30 min walk has everything shops bars restaurants. My only criticism (not related to the hotel) is that we normally go to the islands menorca and Majorca and the beaches are much nicer than torremolinos they are quite stoney in the sea but being able to use the pool meant that this was not an issue. Overall top hotel, top staff and a fab holiday

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jenna C
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and partner arrived on this holiday being our first time in Spain. From arriving at Malaga airport up until arrival at the Riu Costa Del Sol we felt comfortable and very much welcomed aboard a luxurious holiday.

Room:
Although our rooms had a street/side view it was beautiful and had an array of birds singing each morning. Still managed to see the sunrise and sea perfectly above the seafront, and the balcony area was plenty big enough for relaxation.
Bedroom could not be faulted, everything was in pristine condition. Huge bed that was extremely comfortable (spare pillows are provided in wardrobe if necessary). Large mirror, seating area w/ table, double wardrobe and flat screen tv available.
Bathroom was very contemporary, huge walk in shower. Body wash (good for sensitive skin), hand soap, 2 big towels, 2 floor towels & 2 hand towels provided.
Decor was beautiful and always had good lighting.

Food:
I am a very picky/fussy eater myself but managed to have a full meal at each serving, we had all inclusive which includes;
Breakfast 8am-10:30am,
Lunch 12:30pm-3pm,
Dinner 6:30pm-10pm,
Snacks all day and drinks all day.
Serve yourself drinks around the pool area included slushes, wine, beer, normal vending machine drinks (coke/Fanta/water etc).
We didn't attempt to book in the Spanish/Andalusian restaurant due to being fussy. However, Italian restaurant served a buffet starter and then a main course and dessert off a menu.

Surrounding area:
Plenty to do along the beach, always guaranteed good priced small shops with ice creams, drinks and snacks along the promenade. Also, small on the beach restaurants dotted along the beach serving good & very fresh food!

We flew and booked our holiday via Thomson. TUI reps were very helpful throughout the holiday providing trips around the south of Spain, days out, activities etc (free ones also!!!!).

I will admit I was slightly concerned about the proposed 'illness' that was spread around the hotel but we did not come across any individual that had suffered during our whole stay. Hotel had dotted hand sanitiser machines about the hotel and due to very well kept cleanliness the hotel is kept spotless 24/7. We did not see rubbish or mess anywhere.

Overall could not fault the hotel at all, we will definitely be making this our go-to holiday resort from now on as it fits each and every individual all year round.
Loved it and wish we went for longer!

Any questions regarding the holiday/location/hotel I am willing to answer.

Many thanks.