Wow, what can I say, returned today from a fabulous week. We were a little worried given the reviews we had read regarding 'the bug'. Not a sign of it, one of the cleanest, freshest looking hotel I have ever stayed at, beds so comfy and rooms of a good size. Staff are so friendly, food delicious and so fresh, loved every minute. The only thing we could find as a negative was the room doors, springs are pretty strong, need muscles to open the door and if, like us you have kids that just let go, they bang, loudly, which is annoying to other guests, especially late at night. Thank you for having us we may well return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos