Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
US$ 256
US$ 231
Hotels.com
US$ 206
US$ 194
  • Beachfront
Marconfort Beach Club Hotel(Torremolinos)
US$ 218
US$ 208
US$ 272
US$ 257
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 127
US$ 61
Hotels.com
4,489 results
All reviewsself servicesoft drinksplenty of choicebar staffpool barmain restauranttrain stationplenty of sunbedson tapevening meallovely hotelgreat holidayentertainment roomcosta del solall inclusive hotelacross the roaddining room
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The only thing that is not all inclusive in this hotel is the entertainment, this was very poor only one person who always seemed to seek out those guests that he knew he did not try to engage all guests. The rest of the staff were very friendly and could not have tried harder to ensure we have a good holiday, the accommodation and food were good. This was our second time at this hotel but due to the poor quality of entertainment we don't think we would go back a third time.

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank L H
Reviewed 2 November 2012

We spent ten nights at the riu belplaya from 19th oct to the 30 th . the staff were wonderful the rooms were kept spotless and the food was varied and always available . anyone who does not have enough it was there own fault . The only thing that lets this hotel down is the lack of entertainment at night especially,the one guy who does the activities during the day also has to double up as entertainment staff at night time introducing the very poor acts . In ten nights we saw the magician twice ,same singer twice, same flemenco twice. All finished by ten o clock ! Then its just background cd s .We were lucky that we were a party of four to make our own entertainment ,but i saw alot of bored faces.and people drifted off to bed by half ten

Room Tip: ask for a pool view worth the extra .
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bomberslady
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Excellent hotel - upsides include the food with a splendid variety of food on offer and all to a good quality. The room was fine with a decent bathroom and an excellent shower. TV even hadUK channels! Evening entertainment was a bit hit and miss. Reception and restaurant staff always happy and helpful. Only complaint would be the number of flies around the pool area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Back from 2 weeks in Costa Lago about a month ago with my family and an other 2 families. The hotel is decent and the food was impressive especially in the first week (got a bit repetitive after 2 weeks) but there was always something to eat. The set meal times for Dinner are not great but as the hotel is so busy you can see why. The entertainment was basically non existent so I think this something RIU will look into.

One problem was that the bar staff seemed to want to serve "older" or other non british customers before myself and friends regardless of the fact they knew we where waiting longer (sometimes upto 5 minutes). I found this quite rude and I would advise you nip it in the bud early or you will have to suffer like we did. Afterall you are on holiday and don't want to moan but it does get annoying after a while!

My most important information for you is to NOT use the Tour/Exchange shop just over the road from the hotel. We heard numerous stories of the buses not turning up and people not getting a refund. I was also informed the staff were lowering the exchange rates just when your changing money. I suggest you go further along the beach front to find a different tour/exchange shop if you are looking for excursions or to change your money.

I would also advise not to go to the bar on the corner of the road leading upto the hotel (next to the mini supermarket) as the man is extremely rude and his beer is flat/warm. Your better walking along the front to Kennedys.

All in all I would go back to the hotel but maybe for a week next time

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Being now all inclusive has got its downsides. There are fewer staff as you help yourself i.e no wine waiter - you help yourself from a tap which turns out to be cold red wine!
Entertainment was very poor - almost non existant.
Food was good, but again in my opinion, not as good as it was 2 years ago. Some fish was dry and cold.
A message was left for me one morning while I was at breakfast. I did not leave the hotel that day. The person that left the message called again in the evening asking why I had not replied. On checking with reception I found that the message was tucked in where my key would have been, behind reception!! Not good.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple