My wife and I stayed at the hotel, the last week in August and found it to be very good.
We stayed all inclusive and were very happy with everything.
You are allocated a table in one of two sittings for dinner, we requested and got one of the tables for two with a good gap from others some are a little close together. The staff were very good though, asking if we were happy on both the first and second night.I am sure we could have moved if we wanted to , we did see other people moving.
Lunch and Breakfast are open tables.
Whilst we were there the vast majority of guests were Spanish which was fine by us, but understandably the entertainment was probably more to their taste than ours. If you want UK style entertainment then perhaps you should look at Thompson Gold which we would also recomend !
The food was excellent, we have stayed in quite a few European all inclusive hotels and the food here was as good as any. The idea of it being the same every night is quite ridiculous, it is the same if you want to try and taste everything every night but you wouldnt do that in any other restaraunt so why here ?
The cooking stations were very good and the two sittings meant that even though the hotel was full it never felt crowded, particularly if you left going to the dining room until a little
The pool area was good and we never had any problems with sun beds, those nearest the pool were reserved by people, usually with young children which is fair enough, we werent bothered where we sat and always found somewhere.
The room wasnt the best 60 something I think, not a very good view but it was clean .We didnt spend a lot of time in our room so it didnt spoil anything.
I must admit I do like the Riu idea of self service for wine and beer, it does make life very easy, they also gave us bottles of water for the room which isnt always the case in our experience.
The walks from the hotel were good we walked out in the day and in the evening and found it very pleasant.
The staff are excellent very attentive and helpful
The price we paid was also very attractive and I wouldnt hesitate in recommending this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos