you pay a premium for a Rui hotel, then find that its not rui quality.The indications are this was a princess hotel judging from window stickers, and the hotel is old &tired including the pool and sun beds.
Rooms are not available until mid afternoon, wasting half a days holiday if you arrive before then.
The hotel has been extending past the original design footprint such that they can only manage the amount of people when nearing capacity by allocating a table number ,assuming one is available when you arrive,with up to six other people , at two sittings at set times,and beware if your late at the pool salad bar, as you'll be asked to leave .
Reasonable food , good beach access, and weather fine helped balance the holiday,
Hotel is Two stars based on value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos