We stayed here from 4 till 14th June 2012. We had a very nice time. Hotel located right along the boulevard. The beach across the street. The enter of Torremolinos within walkinf distance, or else there's always a tai available. The staff was very friendly, helpful and efficient. Small complaints were handled immediately. We did all inclusive for the first time. Food and drinks were excellent. The only problem is not to eat and drink too much! A test for self discipline!
Cleanliness very good.
For me the bed was too firm. I would have liked a top mattress for a little more softness. And the number of parasols in the pool area was short, but after a couple of days this problem was fixed also. Very good hotel for older people and parents with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos