3,677 results
All reviews snack bar toasties chicken skewers across the road the pool bar staff smaller pool self service themed nights main pool booked a superior room the main hotel tennis courts meal times great holiday plenty of choice sunbed situation entertainment team
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Good clean hotel, good variety of food and very friendly staff especially Anabel Ruby and Javier Manzano, it got busy at times but it was during peak, The beach is close by walking distance ,I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be coming back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Harmeet S
community_hpr, Community Manager at Hotel Puente Real, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear customer,

We are very grateful for your kind comments on TripAdvisor. There is nothing better than knowing that our customers have enjoyed your holiday with us.

Hope to see you around here again! Best regards.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Booked last minute thru Teletext holidays as 4 star hotel for my wife and me, before arrival of baby. Hotel is on the quieter end of the beach. Very pleasant hotel but not 4 star.
Positives - very friendly staff, clean hotel, food ok, accommodation as expected, great proximity to very clean, nice long beach with loads of sunbeds and cafes.
Downside - Ultra busy even before main holiday season. Bit of a cattle run for food. If they tell you that you have a partial sea view, suggest you only book this if 18ft tall. We were given a room with an adjoining door. Neighbours literally shouted and argued all night, so little sleep. Also smoked in their room which drifted under the door. If you're hoping for a sunbed round the pool or seat by the evening entertainment be there for 7.30am and 8.15pm respectively. Otherwise, looking at 3-4pm to actually get a bed by the pool. No non-smoking areas outside by the pool, so take your chance. Recommend heading for the beach where for 9 euros a day total for two comfortable sunbeds, seemed a bargain. A nice holiday but not a 4 star one

Room Tip: Partial sea view seemed to be a common option, only there was no sea view. Main block recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arh1001
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Family of four two adults and two children aged 5 and 9. Arrived at this hotel to a very out dated building wishing it wasn't our stop, but unfortunately it was. Got into the foyer which had the smell of rotten fish guts. we booked superior room with a sea view and paid extra, when we got into the room it was tiny they had squeezed to extra beds into a double room wtf!!!
The air conditioning leaked all over the bed and the room was like something out of the eighties. The pool area was so rammed that you almost fell into the pool when trying to walk round.
THE FOOD !!!! Well don't get me started on that, I wouldn't even feed it to my dog. we found a nice restaurant of the complex and paid to eat out every night bar one.
please avoid if your not looking for a cattle market........

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank kelly25378
Reviewed 27 July 2017

lovely room with great sea view,all staff very helpful and very nice.staff in dining room really pushed to cope at times when busy,hotel really geared up for families more than older couples,but having said that we really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: lovely view from block 3 4th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Marian,

The best prize for Puente Real Hotel is to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us. Thank you very much for your comments on TripAdvisor and for choosing us for your vacation.

Hope to see you around here again soon! Kind regards from Torremolinos.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

After reading some of the previous reviews before we went I was a bit worried, however, after our week at the hotel I cannot complain about the hotel. This is a great hotel, the food was brilliant big range of different foods. The drink was good the only thing I didn't like was drinking from plastic glasses but that's just me. The beds were comfy. The entertainment team were fantastic and they never stop and also the staff in the hotel never stops. The only gripe I have is people queuing at 8 in the morning for sun beds, it hot I'm on holiday I ain't queuing. We ended up going for breakfast first and then back to room to get ready and then head for the pool. Everyday we got at least 2 sun beds so people queuing there is no need. People put their towels down but don't arrive till about 1 in the afternoon that's not on and this should be looked at. Our room was cleaned everyday. Two days in a row there were arguments about sun beds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and thoroughly enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jimJ7117WX

Dear Jim,

We want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you had a nice holiday with us and we hope to see you back soon in our hotel.

Remember you can book directly on our website with the best price. You can follow our news through our Facebook.

Best regards,