Stayed here for the second time. Booked a 1 bed appartment as before. We now realise that there are more than 1 type of 1 bed apartments. We previously had a very spacious appartment with a totally seperate twin bedroom and a dropdown bed in the seperate lounge.( these appear to be the rooms facing directly into the beach) This time around we were given an appartment with small lounge offering a dropdown bed seperated from the main bedroom by very ill fitting sliding doors ( We were given a larger appartment when we asked at reception) you cant ask for better than that.Kitchen faciliteis in all rooms are VERY basic consisting of a 2 ring hob and small fridge, that's it. Yes the rooms are VERY basic and should not really be considered for self catering unless you eat out. We managed to cook some porridge, and make bacon sandwiches plus make tea and coffee by boiling water in a sauspan as no kettle. We paid approx £500 for two for a week for two bedroom accommodation just a few metres from the beach in late June. Let's put this all into perspective, those of you that moan and rate this place below average need to get out more. You seem to be expecting high end accommodation for budget prices. It's relatively clean and adequate for a place to rest your head. I did overhear a couple complaining about a smelly room and it seemed to be getting dealt with. Spanish plumbing is different to that back home.
All in all you get what you pay for and we paid relatively little.Last year we paid £250 each a night for an hotel and everything was perfect- get my drift?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol
- Apartments Torremolinos