I stayed at the Hotel Riu Nautilus with my wife, two children (aged seven and eleven months) and my parents for seven nights from 12 February 2012 to 19 February 2012.
The hotel was clean, the food at breakfast and dinner was plentiful and the rooms were pretty spacious - and contrary to earlier reviews the staff (both at the reception and throughout the rest of the hotel) were absolutely fabulous from start to finish. I suspect that the staff were pleased to make a fuss over my two children (bearing in mind that there were not too many children staying at the hotel at this time) - but to be honest this really made us feel at home and made our holiday!
I would certainly recommend others to stay at this hotel - it is in a prime location (near the Benalmadena Marina and La Carihuela Beach) and has excellent transport links to other attractions such as Malaga, Mijas and Gibraltar!
In summary - a fantastic holiday whilst others in the UK suffer with the cold weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol