I just got back from our trip to Spain. We stayed at Hotel Isabel for 7 nights. Very nice hotel, great location and extra clean !!
Breakfast was great and so was sitting by the pool, we never had an issue getting a chaise. We loved the bartender Michael !! He was very accomodating with all of the sangria's that we ordered.
Downside - Walls are VERY thin, we had noisy neighbours that kept us up 3 nights in a row, it was so loud I could actually hear word by word of their conversations.
If you go, get a room with oceanview, well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol