The hotel is charming, nice entrance, gardens and pool. Goog located with private parking for free.
The rooms are a desaster: old fashioned, small, definitly not good isolated... you can even hear everybody walking in the corridor (and imagine during the night when the people come back after having had a couple of drinks). It's nearly impossible to sleep. View: If get the room with pool/garden view maybe would be ok, otherwaise it's definitly not amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol