We have stayed in this hotel 3 times now and we,re returning again on 25th August 2012. This hotel has everything we ever want or need, its beautifully decorated, very modern, there,s plenty room,all have sea view, rooms are serviced daily, they even supply, shampoo, conditioner, body milk and shower gel which when used is replenished daily. there,s also a hair drier. There,s also a mini bar in every room which maybe a wee bit more expensive but good to have if you need a drink in a hurry, there,s also room in the fridge if you want to chill your own drinks etc. We take a travel kettle with us if you prefer to have a cuppa while sitting on the balcony. each room has flat screen tv with a few British chanels. Rooms also have a safety deposit box which you dont have to pay extra for. The hotel is directly across from the beach and within walking distance to shops, bars, restraunts. There,s taxi,s sitting outside at all times should you require one, the hotel staff will even phone one for you. The staff are very polite, helpfull and friendly, we have become good friends with a few of the waiters. We always go half board which is probably alot cheaper than going bed and breakfast and buying an evening meal. Ok it can be a wee bit more expensive if your not half board but as the hotel is very up market you get what you pay for, excellent service. The food is plentifull and dishes are varied with something for everyone so i dont think anyone coul complain about the food. The only change that we dont like is the dining room has been modernised from having white table covers to being very retro and modern, perhaps not to everyones tastebut that doesnt put us off from returning to this FABULOUS hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Costa del Sol is located in the resort of Torremolinos (Malaga) right in front of the Bajondillo beach and 300 m from the centre of the Torremolinos. The best option for unwinding, having fun and working in Costa del Sol, thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities and its superb service. The bright and welcoming double rooms (**), Junior Suites and Suites with fabulous sea views, a furnished terrace, AACC, Minibar (*), safe, LCD TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, magnifying mirror, amenities Melia; Different dining areas (Buffet Restaurant, Snack Restaurant and Lobby Bar); a renovated Sea View outdoor pool; 350 m2 Thalasso Spa Marino (*); Fitness Room; Free Wi-Fi throughout all the hotel; Parking (*); and a magnificent Convention Center with 15 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 450 people. 10 minutes from Malaga International Airport and 15 minutes from Malaga Ave station / Maria Zambrano. (*) With charge (**) Except some ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Melia Hotels APAC, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Costa Del Sol Hotel Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Melia Hotel Torremolinos
- Melia Costa Del Sol Torremolinos