All reviews boutique hotel private jacuzzi heated swimming pool small hotel lovely pool area excellent hotel fried eggs free wifi minute walk supermarket slippers gym borrow airport cereal bars cleanliness
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Dear Mr. Ahmed

I want to thank you for your great service and hospitality . It’s always a joy to see your smiling face as you bring me my coc-zero every day without even asking . Your beloved attitude and decent behavior show that you have a passion to be such an amazing manager in the future .
I wish you all the best .

Thank you .

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Hector M
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice and cozy rooms, staff are too polite and welcoming, food is clean and tasty, helpfull people, like ms Fatma at reception, Boushra and Ahmed at the restaurant. Highly recommended to everyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Resort802530
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you mr. Ahmed for the warm hospitality and the excellent service, he is a real hard worker and polite person. Also the room is nice and clean though it is small but it is still good. I highly recommend this hotel as a low cost one, the food as well is awesome.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

All staff members were very polite & friendly. Food is lovely & quickly served. Also, a big thanks to Ahmed for the delicious, refreshing non alcoholic cocktails.. we will definitely be returning soon!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We were in the area on a family holiday and know the area really well. This hotel is a recent addition to the hotel scene in Playamar and the restaurant is untried as far as the family is concerned but we had come across the head waiter Ahmed before at another local Lebonese restaurant that has gone downhill since he left.

Well we called in to the hotel and were met by Ahmed who remembered us from our previous encounters. It was a special occasion for my wife's birthday and Ahmed explained that they do not serve alcohol but have a corkage fee so we dropped off our Cava and other drinks in the morning so that they were nice and chilled for the evening.

When the evening came Ahmed was the perfect host and the food was spectacular although compared to some of the other restaurants in the area a is a little pricier but still worth it and they made it even more special by making a special desert for my wife's birthday

All in all I would recommend this restaurant for the food and service

Ahmed I'd a special guy and deserves a special mention. thank you

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family