All reviews free shuttle shuttle service secure parking an early morning flight one night stay an overnight stay beach shuttle heated swimming pool budget price beach and town centre heavy luggage missed breakfast no lift the hotel offers lovely little hotel pool area is lovely stayed longer
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Not impressed at all would not recommend got there at 12 told couldn’t check in till 2 at 2 I go to check in told room not ready when I get into room two single beds pushed together and a pull out bed not even shown in the rooms in hotel.com no tea or coffee facilities fridge didn’t work asked was that a room for 3 as booked on hotels.com told i didn’t pay for that room that was extra but the room they gave wasn’t even shown there. Bus service was 11,1,4,6,8 only and 8 seaters if full tough no return yet the day I left we booked bus for airport at 6pm we got on bus were taken to beach to pick up group of Spanish people who were staying in hotel 7 of them and us 3 in a 8 seater bus dropped them
Back to hotel then brought us to airport not great business

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Zen Airport H, Community Manager at Hotel Zen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Customer
Thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor. We regret the inconveniences experienced during your stay. we take note of your words to try to give a service that can satisfy all our customers. I hope to see you here again soon. You can follow our news on Facebook.

A greeting.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel sounded perfect and the photos looked great,it says it's walkable to the beach which is ok if your a fitness freak and don't mind walking for about an hour and crossing extremely busy roads ,it is way to far out of the way of the centre of torremalinoss,and the free bus they offer only runs at certain times,and only seats 8 people, but it doesn't pick you back up and take you back to the hotel either and the last bus out is at 8pm....In the 5 days we were there we spent a huge amount of money on taxis....one night we decided to eat at the hotel and the food was awful, no wonder the restaurant was empty... there was no atmosphere either at the hotel,
The rooms have no tea and coffee making facilities,
I found the reception staff quite rude and couldn't be bothered to help , 3 times I asked them to organise trips for us which they had advertised in reception and each time they forgot or just couldn't be bothered ,so we missed out in the end .. and twice whilst trying to talk to a receptionist they answered the phone when I was talking to them and left me stood there for over 20 minutes,so in the end I walked out,there is only the smallest of a bar tucked in a corner behind the reception desk,it was that small we didn't notice it until the 3rd day...no bar by the pool but there are sunbeds.. on the whole it was very disappointing and would never stay again, we had a great holiday away from the hotel ..if you want a hotel with atmosphere then don't stay here ...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My sister and I spent 4 nights at the hotel.it was lovely,quiet and peaceful, just what we needed.we were in room 310 with a nice terrace.the pool area is lovely.not many people used it.
Breakfast was ok.(Not very hot) this needs to be sorted.
There is a small restaurant and bar.which sells lively pizzas pastas etc.
The free shuttle bus is great.we booked it the day before to take us to beach,centre and airport.the hotel is out the way from everything.there is a supermarket about a 10min walk down a steep hill..
We will come back but next time I will book a superior apartment which have great balconies with sunbeds and table/chairs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Zen Airport H, Community Manager at Hotel Zen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Catherinewilson11.

Thank you very much for your score and evaluation. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you could see how our staff strives to ensure that our clients' stay is always satisfactory.

We would like to be able to count on you again in the future.

A warm greeting from the team 'Hotel Zen Airport'

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Nice staff with good English , I like shuttle that make it easy to and from the airport,beach,center city .
The breakfast was very tasty and varied I like it , the room it’s ok , I’ll be back for sure. The only issue is that the bathroom was dirty and small.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Catherinewilson11.

We would like to be able to count on you again in the future.

A warm greeting from the team 'Hotel Zen Airport'

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was lovely the rooms are clean and spacious some absolutely lovely little idea around the complex and I particularly liked the bench seating outside our room
No tea or coffee making facilities wasn’t very good though but you did get a fridge for your wine! The hotel though is so far away from the shops and restaurants that if you don’t hire a car you’d better either like McDonald’s or a very long walk!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple