“La Cacerola”

Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cozy restaurant in the center of Torremolinos, ideal for family and friends gatherings. We are specialized in barbecued meats, and various exquisite dishes proposed by our French chef, who will be happy to welcoming you and make you enjoy lunch and dinner time.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food good but smaller than last owners,Steak appears to be cut very thin,I had Ribs my wife had Chicken it was very tasty but small,Chips were super ,salad not worth the bother,been going to this restaurant since 2004 Nice guy serving helpful but no English,spent a lot of time on his Laptop inside,a lady had to get up to order her drink he didn't hear her calling,menus should have prices,I had Ribs one tissue,I suggest put a box on the table ,desserts or starters weren't offered,so I don't know if they are available,I wish them luck as it's just opened ,but they have much to learn my review is not by any means meant to be negative but hopefully this place will improve ,I will revisit another time and review again as everybody deserves a chance to prove themselves Jim

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (790)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Give Them a chance
The waiter did only understand spanish
3 courses on the menu no Price
Great ribs and great entrecot.
Afsked for vino tinto and a vine cooler, and Got tro glassets of Wino tinto, charming.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

Just had beautiful meal in la cacerola.i had sirloin steak perfectly cooked and my wife had lamb chops both meals were excellent and service was top class highly recommended really first class food

Date of visit: July 2020
Cacerola, Propietario at La Cacerola, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2020

Thank you John, It was a pleasure for us to have your visit yesterday night and see how you really enjoyed our metal
Looking forward your next visit, best regards Miriam & Gavroche

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I keep mentioning La Cacerola because I am fed up hearing people say "Yes it was good but new people are now running it." YES new people are running it, Gavroche and his beautiful wife Miriam, and they produce some of the best food you will experience in Torremolinos.
Starters include Pate or some of the finest soups you will ever try. If you are lucky Gavroche will have made his French Onion soup which is probably the best soup I have ever tasted. If you are not so lucky you may have to make do with vegetable soup, which runs the French Onion soup a very close second for best soup.
I usually follow this with fillet steak, baked potato and salad, and the steak is consistently beautifully prepared, cooked and served to a very high standard, in fact it is the best fillet steak I have ever had. My wife usually swaps between chicken breast in honey and mustard sauce or grilled lamb chops, not because she likes a change but because she cannot decide which is the best.
This can all be followed by a selection of deserts, many of which are homemade and very tasty. Add to all this an atmosphere that is friendly and welcoming along with a good selection of wines, spirits and beer from the bar and you have a cosy, comfortable place to sit and enjoy cooking at its best.

Date of visit: March 2020
Cacerola, Gerente at La Cacerola, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Wotan28, thank you so much for your nice words about our food and our restaurant. It is always a pleasure for us to have such a fantastic clients like you both are and we are very lucky to receive your visit in our restaurant each time that you come to Torremolinos
We wish you the best and look forward welcoming you back to La Cacerola
Miriam & Gavroche

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Well what a brilliant wee restaurant we had curry,steak and chicken breast all fantastic large portions and such a lovely couple hosting thank you so much we will be back again in May save our table for us please (the one to the left by the door) haha x

Date of visit: February 2020
Cacerola, Dueño at La Cacerola, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thank you Kmcentee, very kind of you and we will be waiting for your next visit in May
Best regards, Miriam & Gavroche