See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Not a fancy hotel relative to my desire for the old part of Marabella. nice people who ran the place, there are plenty of places to get something to eat just outside the door. realy good value for money

Room Tip: Room number 202
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Booked last minute and stayed with my sister. The hotel is ideal for the young. There is no lift and the hotel is up a hill. I knew there was no lift so I requested a ground floor apartment which we got. If you are young this hotel is ideal, very central and in the Old Town with masses of bars and restaurants. The staff, who have limited English, couldn't do enough for us two seniors. They were so helpful. The downside for us - obviously the hill and no tea/coffee making facilities and no breakfast. Unfortunately my sister relies on her cuppa first thing.

Room Tip: If you can't do stairs - ask for ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I was not even able to make a stay with the Hotel, as I had to cancel my stay with them.
I reserved a room trough at Booking.com with a free cancellation fee before a week arriving. I have managed to cancel a booking before a month arriving,but they took my deposit which was a full amount of the stay!I did phone them up about my issue and they did not even speak a proper English. Such a horrible experience. I still did not get my money back,after more than a month trying,but I will definetley take another step with the help of my Bank. Just stay away from them,do not book with this Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Carmen K
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We've stayed here a couple times now. The location is very central, loads going on outside the front door. Right in the centre of the old town. It's is very good value for money. The room is clean and basic. Free wifi and the staff are very friendly. A good, easy place to stay.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 6 September 2015

This beautiful boutique hotel is in the very heart of old town Marbella. Booked last minute and stayed with a friend in a double room which was much bigger than expected with three single beds and plenty of space. Very clean, hot water worked perfectly as well as air conditioning for such a cheap stay. Location is excellent only a five minute walk to the beach. Hotel itself is decorated with pretty flowers, we stayed on the first floor and there isn't a lift so may be an idea to request first floor when booking. 24 hour reception and free working wifi, although the staff's english wasn't fantastic but you are able to get by. Would recommend if you want a very cheap break in a great location.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends