“Hen party of 20”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool Villa Driveway with secure electronic gate
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swimming Pool
Villa Driveway with secure electronic gate
The Grand Entrance
Apartment Bedroom
Apartment - Lounge Area
Apartment  - Shower Room
View from garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Explore75...
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Hen party of 20”
Reviewed 8 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I booked this villa for my mums hen party for the end of August to the begin of September for 20 people. The villa is totally underated online as it’s absolutely amazing, the pictures on here are not enough to show how lovely it is! It is the typical Spanish style villa but I loved that it was gated and all doors were easily locked so we all felt safe! Anita helped me out so much and was contactable on whatsapp at all times and got back to me so quickly! Even helped organise our transfers which were extremely comfortable for the hour drive to and from the airport. We all enjoyed the short walk to the local town where there are super markets and food/bar places. It was so easy and cheap enough for us to book cabs and get to puerto banus within 10-15 minutes so we got to enjoy the quiet area of the villa but also the night life of puerto banus. I highly recommend, even thinking about going back next year but with family!
Thank you for all your help Anita, we all had the best time and didn’t want to leave!

8 Sep 2018
I am so delighted it all went well and that you all loved our villa. It is my happy place also. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and leave your thoughts for everyone else. I received one bad review this summer which has left me feeling really disappointed as some people do not realise the amount of time and effort goes into ensuring everyone has an amazing time at villa el Paraiso and the building of our profile over the years. I always try to rise above and beyond the call of duty and I am so glad you made happy memories there with your large group.
Thanks again for booking with us and please return again soon!
Anita :)
sophiefre...
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Hen Villa”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Huge villa with plenty of space so amazing for large groups!! Easy to get to Puerto Banus and Marbella, but also feels far enough away from it all to have a relaxing break if you preffer.

Anita was great at helping us with our trip and even organised a foodshop for when we arrived which was amazing!

Thanks!

Stacey F
“Never again”
Reviewed 7 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

I visited this villa on my best friends hen party recently and I was disgusted with what we paid for it and what we got wasn’t acceptable. The only nice thing about the villa was the garden and pool area. When we arrived I went to stay in the guest house with a few others and when I pulled my bed out as it was a sofa bed there was a brown stain all over it. The house was dirty, dead creatures everywhere, patio area untidy, items left in drawers. I could not bring myself to stay in there so I moved into the main villa and shared a bed with two other girls resulting in 3 in a bed as the little spring Bed on the floor was very uncomfortable. In the main villa it wasn’t the best cleaned, curtains had fallen off, gone off fruit left in the fridge, dust on the tables. When you stay in a luxury villa all these checks should be done before your party arrives and the excuses from Anita was not professional at all. We contacted her numerous times as we had no beds made up in the guest house, and when the cleaner arrived from her night out with two of her friends we was made to feel it was a inconvenience to her. She just gave us the bedding and went. Not once did we say it was fine as another cleaner came back the next morning and we showed her all the issues too. Still nothing done about it. During all this, the boiler was also broken again a check that should be done before guests arrive leaving us all with no hot water. We was told by Anita if we wish to leave on day 2 of the holiday she will refund us but there was 13 of us so this was not easy to find in the middle of summer and to somewhere non of us had been before, with the time we have left there as we was only there for 3 days and now she is using that against us. Please please do not stay here if u are wanting luxury as it’s not the case. A lot of the other reviews on here are from family in Dublin to them. Our bride was left devastated after all the effort she went through booking this and now wishes we would of just stayed in a 3 star hotel as at least it would of been clean. Anita is very unprofessional and rude when we got home and I would not recommend to anyone.

irisholym...
Dublin, Ireland
“A fabulous villa”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We’re just back from such a lovely week away in this fab villa. We were a big family gang over for a wedding, it suited us perfectly. Amazing outdoor space with big pool, great bbq, huge dining table, and really nice chill out couch area. Inside the kitchen is great and well stocked, a massive living room with dining table, big tv with all the channels you could want, and lots of couches. The bedrooms were cool and dim, just what’s needed for siestas after swims and a great night’s sleep. Dealing with Anita the owner was so easy, she was very helpful. Would highly recommend and we’ll be back again!

14 Aug 2018
Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. Delighted you all had fun and enjoyed the wedding. I've fallen in love with that wedding venue myself. I can't believe it exists so close to the villa...Must have been a truly memorable week for you all. Thanks for booking with us and we'd love to have you back soon.
Anita :)
John J
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Had an amazing time at this villa with our family!
Lovely outdoor area with BBQ and large table to enjoy the evening and a good sized pool for us all to cool down in. Not too far a walk from shops, bars and restaurants. Quiet and peaceful area. Car needed for going further out, such as the beach.
Will definitely be going back!

14 Aug 2018
Delighted that you all had an amazing time at our villa. We really do love sharing it with others and welcome your return in the future.
Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing