All reviews old town central hotel perfect location budget hotel cold meats tapas continental breakfast yogurt plenty of hot water plenty of bars and restaurants triple room spanish hotel hotel room small balcony beach promenade short stay would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Decent accomodation for a short stay, unpretentious, perfectly located, very helpful staff. Acceptable arrangements for disabled but some maintenance required. Garage available pretty close at a cheap rate. The room smelled strong of smoke. Noisy AC.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel is at the exit of tunnel, possibly ask for back rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thanks for you comments,above all about the personnel and the condition of the rooms. For us, it is very important making the guests feel comfortable: cleaning, location and our staff are our main values.
I am sorry about the noise of the AC and the Smoke smell.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

our third visit,and more to come.no frills, comfortable,great staff,superb location and spotlessly clean.plenty of restaurants,cafes nearby,and a lovely park nearby ideal for relaxing.short walking distance to the beach and the old town.Try SLIMS RESTAURANT excellent value particularily at lunch times

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tdmokay

Thanks for your comments.
Thank you for the description of our Hotel and our services. Comfort, cleaning and friendly staff is very important for us. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Thanks you for the descripcion of the places around us.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I enjoyed my stay , the hotel was perfectly situated , fabulous and helpful staff , clean , tidy , continental breakfast so don't expect much there, the area is lovely nice restaurants and good shopping in little boutiques in the old town which is beautiful and only five minutes away , and the beach is nice too , if you want a good steak go to Bruno's restaurant along the front ,

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank Juliericky
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Thank you for the description of our Hotel and our services, above all about the personnel and the condition of the rooms.
I am glad that you have enjoyed.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

This hotel was much cheaper than the one I normally go to. Rooms were big and spotless. Staff are friendly and speak English. Location is fabulous too. Just a minute to the beach and a few mins walk to the old town. Could maybe do with a few more options at breakfast (saying that I went during low season) but there are lots of places to eat if you fancy a fry up. Will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Marbella.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Thank you for your comments.
We are a family hotel, cleaning, location and friendly staff are our main values. I am glad that you have felt good and comfortable in our Hotel.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Lima Hotel and I would definitely return. The staff were very helpful & friendly. My room was bright & airy with a double bed, compact bathroom, fridge , a safe & nice balcony. The continental breakfast was perfectly adequate . The location is brilliant, close to the beach, old town & shops. There is a roof top terrace with great views of the town , and sun loungers if one wanted to lie out . A great budget hotel !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank DublinDiane
hotellima, Director General at Hotel Lima Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for the description of our hotel and our services. Comfort, cleaning and friendly staff is very important for us. I am glad that you liked our breakfast.
I agree that we have a nice roof top terrace with great views of the town.