Estrella del Mar Beach Club
Review Highlights
Very Nice

We had access to the Spa and Beach Club included in the room we booked at Vincci Estrella Del Mar... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2018
Whyte200794
Great view - well equipped fitness

We had the pleasure of attending Estrella del Mar Beach Club a few times during our stay at Vincci... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2018

from US$ 141.40
from US$ 106.10
from US$ 120.20
More Info
All reviews infinity pool vincci hotel bali beds water jets relaxing atmosphere lockers gym sunbeds onwards luxury holiday elviria bar chill
Reviewed 19 February 2018

As the outdoor pool was still too cold to swim, we went swimming inside but had to pay 15Euro per person

1  Thank hotelsausheim
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place, situated just on the beach, offers you Spa, swimming pool, beautiful terrace and quite good restaurant. Artichokes with octopus and fungi porchini mushrooms is very tasteful dish, as well as paella. The staff is very friendly. You will definitely enjoy your time.

1  Thank 245olegv
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

For 20€, you can access the spa, which has jacuzzi, pool, sauna, steam room, and a dozen types of water jets. Definitely worth a full chill day here! You can also use the outdoor infinity pool or walk straight down the stairs by infinity pool to the beach. There are small tapas 11-2 and 4-7 and drinks during opening hours.

Books massages in advance. They usually fill up a few days in advance.

If you’re a guest of the Vincci Selección hotel, they give you bracelets for free use of spa facilities. Enjoy!

1  Thank EllanyLea
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I would highly recommend a visit. Chic, clean and wonderful staff just like the hotel. Love it ! Can’t wait to be there in the new year.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This Club is part of the Vinnci Hotel. The location is fantastic and also the facilities. However the staff tries to “sell you packages” - even hotel guests. They charged me 60 Euros to use the faculty - what a rip off!!! While other guests were charged 29 Euros package that included lunch. I went back and told the receptionist this was absurd and I was not happy being ripped off. Then she wanted to charge me 12 Euros to cancel the package. Same thing happened the following day - new receptionist who wanted to charge me to use the beach - as “today is a special day and you must buy a package to use the facility”. I argued with her and told her I will complain to her management and write about this. Then she said ok. For today we will let you use it but you have to eat at the restaurant (which was very good). I am not sure who to watch out for the hawkers selling fake things on the beach or the staff at this Hotel / Club. A 5 Star Facility should act like 5 Star not some shister trying to dig into your wallet.

Focus on guest services not squeezing guests for money - otherwise we won’t come back!!!

1  Thank 802ak