other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 1, two beds that you can choose put them together or separately Patio1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Bedroom 1, two beds that you can choose put them together or separately
Patio1
Living room with a huge sofa bed
Patio 1
Kitchen detail
Patio1
Plates hatch between Dinning and Kitchen
Sofa bed near Dinning area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Foziaaziz
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Very Let down unfortuntley”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I took a 10 day trip to Malaga with my 5 younger brother and sisters,

I booked this apartment for 5 nights. I was very looking forward to staying here as in the pictures the apartment looks very modern but is smaller than shown and definatley not suitable for 6 people. I have tried being as fair as possible in my review and rating.

My main compliant is that I was not allowed in to the apartment until 6pm even though I had confirmed times before hand. I was kept being sent away and made to wait in 38 degrees outside.

The apartment is not clean and I did not feel safe with my young siblings as the aprtment is in a smelly back street.

Francisco had previously confirmed with me that if they do not have any guests coming to the apartment then I could stay longer in the apartment but if they did then they would hold my luggage in a safe place as my flight was at 9pm.. unfortuntley this was not true as I was told the night before that I have to be out by 12 and ended up losing my deposit for my transfer to airport.

This was my first time staying in a holiday apartment and due to this bad experience I would certainly not be staying in one again, My first night we stayed in Suite Novotel which was absolutley fab. It was comfy and spacious and had a nice little gym too. This hotel was a 5 minute taxi ride away and my only regret is that I didn't book the hotel for the duration of my stay in Malaga.

I would not recommend this apartment especially not for 6 people or a young family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Malaga hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing