This is a typical Ibis hotel that is very well situated just across the river from the old town. It is a 10 minute walk to the Cathedral,Castle as well as many restaurants and bars. Rooms are basic but very clean and quite comfortable. Even numbered rooms face away from the river and are much quieter. There is a parking lot just across the street at the rear of the hotel although the hotel also has it's own secure parking at an additional charge. It also offers free wi fi in all rooms.
Breakfast is a little basic but quite reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad