1,591 results
All reviews the bus premium room residential area buffet restaurant malaga airport outdoor pool plaza mayor sea view plenty of sunbeds beach hotel near airport beach bar breakfast and dinner reception staff half board minutes from the airport bus service
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Starting with positives, Breakfast is excellent (5 stars) , pool gets 4 stars, location gets 4 stars. That is the end of goods.
I got in at 10:30 at night, The room was so hot that I could not stay inside for 15 minutes until the wall-unit air conditioning made the room tolerable. My room, a superior room with balcony and view, was horrible. Phone was physically disconnected, asked for a king bed when I reserved the room, I got a room with double bed bad pillows and so on. Not enough towels in the room, I asked for it in person four times(went to front desk from room 428 on the forth floor) each time the front desk person said towels are in your room, and eac time they were not.

en

Room Tip: Avoid it if you are looking for a reasonably equipped room with a good customer service.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Hamid T
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Booked in as a 1 night stop over between villa stay and flight home. Staff were friendly and welcoming allowing us to use facilities well before check in. The only slight issue we had was noisy air con.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We use this hotel because it is near to our children and grandchildren who have a place down the road It' s the only hotel in the area apart from the Picasso which has limited facilities or the Parador which is good but expensive It now has an all inclusive format if you want it but the buffet is still the same The breakfast choice is very good but dinner is OK Overall the hotel offers good value for money apart from the parking fees which are 12 Euros per day -there is no discount for guests

Room Tip: get a sea view superior room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Brief holiday during summer time. Nice experience, reasonably quiet and friendly environment. The swimming pool was spacious, nice and full of happy children. The beach is very close. Bus service (around 30 minutes) to go to the city centre. Advise to ask in advance the name of the bus stop for return, as I got lost and found a taxi by chance. Recommended for families with children during summer time. Malaga is really nice and enjoyable, but the last bus departs from the city centre at 23:00. Taxi is much more expensive.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I had already booked our last night at the hotel as we had an early flight the next day, and then when I read the reviews I thought it would be awful. Far from it! It was clean, the reception staff were informative, the beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. The pool was lovely....as for food, the breakfast spread was extensive and we felt spoiled for choice. We didn't risk dinner there but there is a great Spanish place out of the door on the beach, just to the right. Big thumbs up from us for our last night in Spain.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family