1,809 results
All reviews separate toilet fridge and microwave suite hotel small kitchenette old town sleeping area city centre on demand sliding door department store rain shower malaga centro coffee table el corte the sofa bed train station tv channels
Reviewed 27 August 2018

After paying the bill to check out on Sunday 26/8/2018 (1:30pm) and while waiting for the taxi in the hotel reception (shown in the photo) my Samsonite handbag was stolen. Before checking out, the atmosphere was very strange. The lady who used to clean the tables in the restaurant was handling a customer at the reception and they kept talking for long time, so I waited for the other lady to finish discussing an issue with another gentleman. When I asked her to call a taxi, the man talking to the other lady was still waiting and looked at me. After I went to sit near my wife, a man came from nowhere, sat beside me and showed me some leaflets lying on the ground pretending that he thought they are mine. He distracted us for less than half a minute and then stood up and left. When I looked at our bags, the handbag was gone (Obviously he was distracting us to allow another person to take the handbag). The response of the hotel staff was very strange. The They did not seem concerned and were not helpful at all. They said the manager was not available on Sunday to check the surveillance camera, which will definitely show the incident. This was very upsetting, but we had to catch our flight. When I phoned the manager the next day, he was very reluctant to get an order from the police to review the surveillance camera. I got the feeling that the hotel environment is not safe.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Aasem A
SUITENOVOTEL, General Manager at Novotel Suites Malaga Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

I am really feel sad about what happen.
Guest security is the most important thing for us and I understand your concern.
Me and my security department we are taking new steps to prevent that it happen again.
We are here for anything you need and we will contact you to help you.

Once again I am verry sorry.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Quite a large family room, with a great ensuite, including fab power shower! About 10 mins walk to the old town. A practical base: similar to a good premier inn. Staff gave advice/help as required. Breakfast was 27 Euro for a family of 4 (kids eat free), we preferred to eat for less in a local cafe, of which there were many!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
SUITENOVOTEL, Front Office Manager at Novotel Suites Malaga Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Charlotte c,

Thank you for sharing your stay in Suite Novotel Málaga.
We appreciate your kind words about our staff and facilities.

Thank you for taking the time to write us your opinion.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Hotel was close to main areas. I booked a room that was to include some extras such as mini bar and Nespresso. These weren’t in the room on arrival, nor after asking twice. Poor service, disappointing for Accor standards.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SUITENOVOTEL, Front Office Manager at Novotel Suites Malaga Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear jkingw02,
Thank you for sharing your stay in Suite Novotel Málaga.
We are sorry you could not have your best experience here. We will speak to our staff so we can manage this problem.
We hope you can give us another opportunity to demonstrate we really care about our clients.
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion, we really appreciate this.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed 1 night in 20 square meter suite. Nice, modern and clean.

The location is in the city centre and very close to the Malaga El Corte Ingles. 10 minutes taxi drive to the airport.

English speaking and polite service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SUITENOVOTEL, Front Office Manager at Novotel Suites Malaga Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear baardkvamme2018,

Thank you for sharing your stay in Suite Novotel Málaga.
We are glad your have enjoyed your stay here. We always try to make a good communication with or clients! Thank you for noticing this aspect.

Thank you for taking the time to write us your opinion.
Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I am very disappointed to write this, but right from our check in It was a bad experience at this hotel.
1.They don't have luggage porters to take the bags from your taxi to the reception.
2. They don't have anyone to send the bags to your room, you have to take it all by yourself.
3. The basic room amenities of soap, shower gel and shampoo are missing.
4. Bottle of water is missing.
5. Front desk staff is awful.
6. I had to go down from my room to collect an adapter and pay a deposit of 10 Euro.
7. It is nowhere near the centre of the city. The city centre is a good 15 minutes walk from here.
8. It is not close to the main railway station as well.
9. The rooms are modern but are not well equipped.
10. Most staff doesn't speak English.
11. Overall I rate this poorly and one of my most disappointing stays in Spain.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple