US$ 184
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

US$ 315
  • Breakfast included
US$ 762
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe room service menuroom upgradeluxury hotelbeautiful hotelsea viewdetoxbathrobesprogrammeloungersreceptioneuros
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a beautiful hotel. The grounds are lovely, the rooms very spacious and clean and the staff are friendly. However, we booked with two children in our party. Having looked at the reviews we were slightly apprehensive as they often mentioned adults only yet the staff at the hotel reassured us they loved children. At the hotel we were advised that most of the areas would be off limit to us and the only dining facilities available was room service. I can completely understand this in regards to the other guests having a peaceful experience but I am compelled to explain an issue I had as ironically one of the other reviews on here is insulting to us (Daniel O) One morning I asked if it was possible to get a tea or coffee from somewhere as my children were not allowed in the restaurant. The staff directed me to ask at the restaurant. I asked in the restaurant if it was possible to take away a drink. I was ushered out, told it would be taken care of and I returned to my room. A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. A lukewarm tea and coffee were delivered to the room and on checkout we were charged 12 euros for this. I do not consider myself 'disgusting' to query this and I was not trying to be 'cool' by staying here. I am not happy that you allow such personal, out of context and inaccurate reviews to be published without redress. I have still awarded a very good rating as I think as an adults only hotel it is beautiful but perhaps you should reconsider allowing children in the booking.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
wsandraweiss, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Healthouse Las Dunas Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Mrs. Wicker_10,

many thanks for your kind rating and your review and that you have taken the time to let us know you thoughts.
We are offering two parts in the Hotel: one is the adults only health center and medical Spa with our healthy restaurant to detox, to loose weight, destress and to stop smoking and the other part of the property is our Apartment area where we offer the guests to stay in luxury apartments with own garden and pool area for families, children with a program again childhood obesity and guests who are travelling with their pet. The apartments have another price range because they have not included the restaurant services and the 3000 sqm Spa area for example. The rate for a Deluxe room at the adults only health center is 385 € and one apartment with similar space is available from 165 € per night/apartment. Never than less we are offering a room service card for our apartment guests where healthy dishes like lunch, dinner, breakfast and a menu for children is offered. We are very sorry that you were not happy with our restaurant service and hope to welcome you soon again to convince you of our friendly staff and team members.

Best regards from the Costa del Sol and many thanks again for your fair rating!
Sandra Huerga Kanzler & your Healthouse Team

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Stayed here for 3 days in April '17 with my sister. We have a beautiful 2 bed apartment. It was very clean and had everything you might need. Lovely big balcony. The whole complex was incredibly quiet and peaceful. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. We felt we'd found a little oasis, and will certainly be going back. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
wsandraweiss, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Healthouse Las Dunas Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Mrs. Bristol,

many thanks for your very kind review and that you have taken the time to let us know that you felt you found a little oasis. Very are very proud to hear that and hope to welcome you and your sister soon again at our health hotel or the apartments.

Best regards from your hideaway at the Costa del Sol and from all the team of Healthouse,
Sandra Huerga Kanzler

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have read three bad comments, and I believe those people complaint, because they were in a wrong place, they should return to their bed and breakfast or to their airbnb, and never go again to a luxury hotel. Everything looks spotless and top line.

We are talking about a 5 star great luxury accommodation. That's why is not cheap and affordable to all the pockets, but sometimes you can find great deals to treat yourself and then is when those miserables enter in scenery. I show a British family doing the check out and complaining about 5 euros for a room charge, and why is not tea or caffe in the room. Something very British for families who wants to be cool but cannot afford. Disgusting.

I fully recommend it, and I hope those great offers still and doesn't ruin the great name of health house las Dunas, because those type of clients.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Daniel O
wsandraweiss, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Healthouse Las Dunas Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Mr. Daniel O.,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and for having taken the time for such detailed and fantastic review on tripadvisor. A special thanks for your reservation even if you read before some bad comments.

I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay so much and for you kind words that everything looks "spotless and top line" ! This is a great compliment for all of us!

Again, thank you very much and we look forward to your return to our little paradise at the Costa del Sol,

Best wishes,
Sandra Huerga Kanzler & all the team of Healthouse

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We had a lovely few days at this hotel, the service is exceptional, from the moment we arrived and were welcomed by Christine, with a lovely healthy cocktail.
The bedrooms are very comfortable, with a lovely view of the coast and beautiful gardens. The spa is fabulous, great hydrotherapy pool, with massage jets, and lovely steam rooms and sauna.
The restaurant was very good, the staff are very welcoming and the food was first class.
A great place to relax for a few days, within easy reach of puerto banus and Marbella.
We will return.

Room Tip: A sea view with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
wsandraweiss, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Healthouse Las Dunas Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Catherine,
many thanks for your positive review and your kind and lovely words which we will of course share with the team at Healthouse. We are very proud of our team and if you felt comfortable and welcomed we are happy and motivated to work harder on our excellence and skills. We hope to welcome you again very soon and keep healthy until than! Your Healthouse Team

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Healthouse Las Dunas is a health hotel and medical centre offering the ultimate escape from daily routine.

So, I got booked in to try their half day ‘Essence of Balance’ experience, a head-to-toe affair consisting of three treatments: Stress relieving face, scalp and shoulder massage which sent my headache packing! The foot reflexology was extremely relaxing and my feet were loving and thanking me for it. Last, but not least the flotarium experience. You lay in what looks like a bathtub and get the sensation of floating without being in a water while power jets massage your entire body slowly releasing its tensions and pains. It is designed to reach deep levels of relaxation, and I can confirm it works wonders. Apparently, 25 minutes in flotarium has the same effect on the body as 5 hour sleep.
You get a pot of refreshing Matcha tea afterwards, which in fact I liked so much I now enjoy daily.

Feeling renewed and absolutely fantastic, I went on to explore their luscious gardens from where you get spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, North Africa and Gibraltar, which sadly disappeared under the thick clouds building up before the sunset.

Healthouse offer half day spa days, weekend or weekly tailor-made and all-inclusive weight-loss, anti-ageing, detox and destress programmes to discover a healthier lifestyle. It is expensive, but you get a lot for your money and ultimately, your health and well-being!

I cannot wait to visit again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo