“Delicious!”

Ranked #547 of 1,061 Restaurants in Cordoba
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

My colleague and I ate here last night, it was incredible the best steak, chorizo and empanadas I've had outside of Argentina.
The service was good! But.......they did try and push things onto us like the expensive wine.
The only let down was that once I'd paid the bill I had to ask for my change! Had they assumed this was their tip? I don't know but for the cheek I left them nothing when I got my change back.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

A bit out of the tourist walking path is the restaurant, but very close to the Alcazar entrance.
Offered a deal but little english spoken so a bit unsure what we were getting other than beef & wine. Seated outside on a eneven non-paved footpath at an old metal table.
The meat was well cooked, heavily salted & not the best cut - bits of gristle - but tasted good. Served with 4 small potatoes, garlic bread & a green salad & the complimentary bottle of red wine was €33. Food was nice but not great value.
Only the female waittress spoke broken English.
Tables were available inside restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We had the 25Euro meal for 2 - steak, potatoes boiled in their skin and bottle of wine. We added a mixed salad, one dessert between 2 and 2 coffees. The total bill was 44 euros.
Restaurant was empty at 8:30pm with only one other couple dining.
Service excellent. Patron spoke perfect English. Steal delicious. A very good evening.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent very good food. The best in Spain and great prices and service. What fantastic meat and steaks

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Tonight we visited the Caballerizas Reales to watch Andalucian horsemen and their mounts astound us. After the show we crossed the street to this dark little restaurant that had been touting for business only two hours ago. The place was empty at 9:30 ( unheard of in Córdoba) but despite that we had a fabulous meal and were treated like royalty. They specialise in MEAT. My partner, an Australian, knows her steak ordered a lump of beef ...... medium rare. She claims that it was one of the very best she's tasted. I suffer from a red meat protein allergy so ordered chicken ...... equally good. We also had sausages, black pudding and salad followed by caramel fritters and ice cream. We had three glasses of wine and a glass Pacharan ( a Spanish digestive ) each ....... The Pacharan was "topped up after we'd payed the bill. Cost for the two us ..... 75 Euro. Not cheap but worth every cent