See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017

When we looked for hotels in Eisenach on Tripadvisor this had no "bad" or " terrible" reviews , and several excellent and good ones. Most hotels have a few negative ones.
We were not disappointed with the hotel.The room was big with a separate extension with two comfortable sofas, There was a bathtub which we did not have in the other hotels we stayed in Germany on this holiday , and the breakfast was very good indeed. There was even some sparkling wine one morning to make a Bucks Fizz, There was a machine for squeezing your own orange juice and all the breads and fruit were very good. There is no written menu but you can ask for any kind of egg, I was a little puzzled that on two mornings my husband was asked if he would like an egg, but I was not, though on the third day I did take the initiative to ask for scrambled eggs with chives and tomatoes which was very nice.
The staff which seems to be about 3 or 4 people were friendly and helpful and did some laundry for us, for an extremely reasonable price.
The only downside of the hotel is the flight of about 12 steps from the street, awkward with a suitcase , and not accessible to anyone unable to use stairs. Getting into the town centre takes about 15 minutes and is a pleasant walk past very interesting flamboyant houses. It is either a road downhill or a shortcut with 69 steps which is broken into flights of about 12. Good exercise that helps to burn off the calories of good German food. The 69 steps( and as i said you can take the road round instead is a small price to pay for such a nice room, such good food and such friendly staff

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello and thank you very much for your nice review. We really appreciate it.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon back at Villa Anna in Eisenach.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I have now stayed here on 3 different occasions, and would never think of staying anywhere else in Eisenach. The property is unique and maintained with great pride. It has a beautiful view of the city, and each room has a unique charm. The owners and staff clearly take pride in the hotel and commitment to their customers. As I sit in the lobby catching up on work in the early morning, the owner greeted me with coffee. Love this city, love this hotel. Felt compelled to make sure my whole family got to experience this.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are extremely happy and appreciate your comment. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

From the moment in walked in to when we left, they tried to make us feel welcome.Our room was large and modern. We had complimentary Nespresso coffee and water in the room. The bathroom was huge and gorgeous. The breakfast was a mix of healthy - chia puddings and indulgent - waffles and pastries.In the summer it must be gorgeous to sit outside.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear guests,

thank you so much for your nice rating. We really appreciate it. Hope to see soon back in Hotel Villa Anna!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed two nights and the room was clean spacious & comfortable - the breakfast was fabulous - if I'm ever back in Eisenach I know where I will stay! Eisenach is a beautiful city. Hotel is an easy walk to Bachhaus & Lutherhaus. Also I had a beautiful view from my room!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
NataschaWaldmann, Inhaber at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Thank you so much for your nice reply and we hope to welcoming you back soon here in Villa Anna!!

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Super friendly staff, is located on a hill and has a great view. Breakfast was fantastic. Only downside seemed to be the rooms were a bit old looking: furniture, wall covering, colours. Not my cup of tea

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
NataschaWaldmann, Owner at Boutiquehotel Villa Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We always keep on refreshing our rooms!