All reviews nice size reception desk fitness sauna euro city breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I guess it's OK for a one night stop. Leipzig center is not close but you can get away with a cab; by bus an tram, the trip takes more than 30 minutes so location isn't great.

However, there are plenty of supermarkets and stores around the hotel if you need anything.

Room was generally clean although I spotted some spider nets around the curtain.

What was really confusing was the service, which was terrible because it was very rude; both ladies from reception were obviously deranged when asked simple questions like how to get into Leipzig with public transportation. I get it they maybe have this question many times but this doesn't excuse their rude and arrogant behaviour.

I would avoid next time if I'd be in the area, I'd look for a hotel in actual Leipzig because there isn't much to offer to compensate the location which is quite far of downtown (is actually in another neighbouring town).

Breakfast was good and assorted for all tastes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a superior room for a few days. Nice size for the room. But the shower cabin in plastic is a no go for that price! WiFi is said to be free but in the rooms it is hardly accessible or too weak to do anything. This is totally unacceptable nowadays! The breakfast tough is good and offers lots of variety. Not sure if I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Spacious, in all aspects: rooms, lobby and car park. Downtown Leipzig is 10 minutes by car, Kassel-Dresden highway only 5. Very reasonable prices and for that money you get a lot less in other hotels most of the times. Yes, I would come back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Our room was very clean,bathroom needed a little bit more attention.The bed was comfy, breakfast was ok,enough to choose from.Checking out took a little bit long as there was only two people behind reception desk.Relatively close to the highway.Free Wifi is a BIG plus !

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2015

We stayed there with our little dog and we were very impressed. Staff extremely helpful and professional. Room was very clean. The only thing I noticed was no leaflets in English language in the room but overall we really like this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple