All reviews railway station bit dated hotel is in a great location leipzig city center recommend this hotel top floor single room old town tram stop hauptbahnhof german proximity kettle zoo minibar
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms are nice, modern but small. Bathroom is nice. Very friendly to dogs, maybe because there was a World dog show in Leipzig during our stay. Beds are extra soft, unfortunatley not in a good way. Hotel is being renovated. This should be known in addvance. Breakfast was great, staff was friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Zoran V
Guestrelation M, Manager at Best Western Hotel Leipzig City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Zovan,
Thank you for your construcitve feedback and the praise to our friendly staff. Of course I have already forwarded your kind words to all of them :)

We hope to welcome you again.

Kind regards fro Leipzig

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The rooms here are incredibly small, and the bathrooms are not only small but awkward in layout as well. The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation, which is supposed to totally redesign the bathrooms and modernize the rooms.

Location is right across from the central train station and is a good value hotel. Street trams are also right outside the hotel, so if you are a light sleeper, try to get a rear facing room, or you will likely have sleeping issues.

Service was friendly and efficient. A plus on the rooms is a nice in-room coffee selection and hot water pot, and a complimentary bottle of water.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear jra3,
Thank you for your objective rating and the helpful advices.

We hope to see you again in Leipzig!

Kind regards.

Best Western Hotel Leipzig

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is right by the train station on the edge of the main town

Hotel itself is simple but well presented

Nice foyer and bar area

Lifts a bit dated and don’t go to the top floor. Hotel I think, is in the middle of a refurb. The smell of new carpet and the room was almost immaculate. Bathroom was great - shower on 7th floor was a bit weak but otherwise good (please unblock the shower heads!!)

Room was clean and unmarked. Nice welcome tray - as photo. Hotel Best Western Opera Faubourg in Paris should note this is the way to make customers feel welcome

Very good hotel and highly rated

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Guestrelation M, Manager at Best Western Hotel Leipzig City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Wow, thank you Smeg1 for this fantastic feedback! It was a pleasure being your host and we can't wait to welcoming you back to the Best Western Hotel Leipzig City Center!
We've finished all renovation works in the meantime. Sorry for any inconveniences during your stay.
Thanks for your wonderful words for the team, I'll be happy to share your review with them.
Hope to seeing you soon again, kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived to an unhelpful reception desk who seemed disinterested in having my part as hotel guests.
I was accommodated on the 7th floor and was informed that the lift only went as far as the 4th. No discount was offered for this. I had a larger room, however my colleagues all complained of the cramped space in the toilet. This was only solved by leaving the toilet door open. The showerhead in my room could not be tightened and constantly drooped. The following day there was a contractor using a hammer drill in the floor below.
That said, the breakfast was good and the morning service was much better.
There are better hotels in Leipzig.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Guestrelation M, Manager at Best Western Hotel Leipzig City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Tom,
Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 0341 12510.

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The staff was very friendly, but the rooms are very, very small. Carpet was not clean, bathroom small. The breakfast was outstanding and in the lobby was coffee, water and something to nibble for guests.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Jeannette v,
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using the points you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards.