“Breakfast ”

Ranked #63 of 1,023 Restaurants in Dresden
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innere Altstadt
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We went there Sunday morning. The environment was good, and we took a table upstairs. Ordered a meat and cheese plate for two. The quality of the ingredients were good, and came with fresh squeeze orange juice. Cafe au lait was OK. It is on the slightly expensive side in our opinion, but everywhere in Dresden seems to cost a lot more after we toured around Czech and Poland.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch and the food was great.

I ate a traditional potato soup and my son had a couscous burger.

The herbal tea was really tasty, as es the chocolate milkshake. They make a 50cent charge for tap water.

The only small thing is that they don't accept foreign bank cards, so unless you bank in Germany, you'll need to take cash.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I normally enjoy this place but last visit was sub par. The Sachsen potato soup was missing the normal herbal flavor from the marjoram and there was no salt. It tasted like baby food. It was easily the worst soup i have ever eaten.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant in Dresden, very reasonably priced and tasty food. I had the traditional potato soup for lunch and it was a huge serving

Lots of vegan options available and marked in the menu

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. It looks dead from the outside but when you go in its full of people. They have an English menu and the staff speak English too. You may need to wait for or otherwise share a table. When I went, mid afternoon, a lot of tables were in fact reserved.

They specialise in some German and international food, often vegetarian or leaning that way. Everything is made in house. My lentil soup with wurst was excellent, probably the best thing I've eaten in Germany. It was served with excellent bread. They also had a lot of coffee etc though I don't recall cakes or alcohol.

Ignore the menu posted in the door as it only shows breakfast. They have more choices inside.

1  Thank Rahul K