Great location immediately opposite the main train station. Check in very proficient. Room had all the trimmings, except for tea and coffee making, which would have been the icing on the cake. Great buffet breakfast, extra 9 Euro for me, but well worth it. Free transport card for duration of stay. No room service available, and as I arrived 8.30PM after a 5 hour train trip a snack would have been welcomed. The restaurant closed 9PM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Dresden, located in the city centre opposite the main station, extends a welcome to its guests. Discover the historic city with the Frauenkirche and the Zwinger or the city's shopping mile "Prager Strasse", on your trip to Dresden.The city's exhibition grounds are also in the immediate vicinity of the InterCityHotel. With the FreeCityTicket for use of the local public transport, already included in the price of your room, there is nothing more in the way of your business appointment or your sightseeing program. You can also use this to travel on the Elbe ferries or to visit Pillnitz Castle.156 Well furnished rooms and the 6 spacious studios of the InterCityHotel with modern design ensure your comfort and relaxation by the end of an eventful day. Our 4 conference rooms provide the ideal background for both smaller presentations and major conferences with catering for up to 120 participants. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your IntercityHotel Dresden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Dresden
- Dresden Intercityhotel Hotel