All reviews busy road city centre hotel is located the river big room comfortable bed tram line breakfast buffet is walking distance internet sleeping
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Have been for first time in my life in Dresden and choosed to stay at this hotel after reading nice things about it and also that price was not too high. Located as close to everything that is possible in centrum. I don't have to much wishes for a hotel but this time good sleeping condition and very good wifi and a good bed. All of this was as they told me before. As a bonus it was bath tub at my room that i used more then one time pr day.. A little mini bar at room and safe. Big room if I dont remember wrong 32 kvm. You can order breakfast and eat it on Vapiano restaurant who are 3 meter from hotel. Hotel help You With tourist wishes thing. I didnt get my room before 15 o clock that have never happen before but i choosed to take a round on 1 hour around hotel and looked at beautiful churches-theaters-statues and much more. People in reception have a smile on face and are very helpful. I wrote mail With them before I come there and they answer everything Professional. I took tram line nr 7 from Central station and 3-4 stop a few minutes then a walk over the square maybe maximum 5 minutes walk. They have a bar in reception. Ok I had to Write this before i forgetting all. I can recomend this hotel if You dont want to have all extra things but a good sleep and a nice time in Dresden.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Was there during congress and hotel was full but service was still perfect. Checkin and out was fast and correct. Room was clean and internet was working. Breakfast was as expected, complete and fresh products.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We spent a night in this hotel with our children and we had a really good time here. The hotel is just a few steps from the river, the personnel is very kind, there is a good parking area and at the reception they can organise bike rentals for a very good price. The breakfast was a real surprise, nothing was missing! The only downside is the lack of A/C in the rooms which makes the nights super hot in August.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Been staying here every year for the last 6. Its perfect each time. First up, its easy to get to. lost of parking. Easy check in. Rooms are always a good standard, clean and has everything you need (Albeit not baths) The hotel has a nice feel. The Greek man who runs the bar and restaurant is very friendly. Good range of drinks. Big portions in the restaurant and decent menu. Breakfast is a buffet with good variety. Absolutely no complaints. Always looking forward to returning.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Unfortunately, I have been to this hotel during Christmas market - so price was practically speaking doubled. Quality not worth the money I paid.

Assuming standard price that should be there, I think it's quite ok. Not so much parking space for cars, but rather possible to find some space for your car. Clean and big room, very small bathroom, comfortable bed and bed clothing. Quite far away from tram stop, but if you are able to walk - there is a very convenient 15 minutes connection to the city Old Town square.

Date of stay: December 2017