This is one of the nicest hotels we ever have stayed in. Friendly and professional staff, plenty of space in excellent public areas, and a large room with beautiful, classic decor (it was "only" a superior room)
And this you will find in the heart of Europe's most fantastic city, 200 meters from the opera house. The in-house restaurant Intermezzo is also very nice, probably the best in Dresden. The excellent breakfast is also served here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is a beautiful combination of historic glory and modern design. The hotel offers 182 elegant rooms, 32 luxurious suites and culinary excellence from five different venues including: the gourmet restaurant Intermezzo, the Palais Bistro, the Restaurant Lesage in the Transparent Factory of Volkswagen, Cafe Vestibul and the Karl May Bar. In addition, there are six elegant conference rooms on the Bel Etage and a divisible meeting and ball room. The hotel has also its own spa lounge with a pool and offers five-star catering services in and around Dresden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden