We staid at several locations in Dresden, but our favorite is this one. Because....
Service... we forgot to book a third bed for our son... No problem at all ... special soap, little duck, nice bed, bath robe ... and I guess also an upgrade. We had again a nice dinner at the Bistro and a great evening at the bar. The pool area is small, but clean and quit (even with our four year old). Service at breakfast again great ... People make the difference.
We will come back, for sure !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is a beautiful combination of historic glory and modern design. The hotel offers 182 elegant rooms, 32 luxurious suites and culinary excellence from five different venues including: the gourmet restaurant Intermezzo, the Palais Bistro, the Restaurant Lesage in the Transparent Factory of Volkswagen, Cafe Vestibul and the Karl May Bar. In addition, there are six elegant conference rooms on the Bel Etage and a divisible meeting and ball room. The hotel has also its own spa lounge with a pool and offers five-star catering services in and around Dresden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden