All reviews teddy bear cigar lounge relais chateaux carousel restaurant minute walk fresh fruit in the room half bath welcome drink old town relaxing stay stuffed bear junior suite bath amenities every evening star hotel augustus bridge amazing hotel
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I think the “Ritz Carlton” and “four seasons” has a lot to learn from this hotel. I’m a solo traveler staying in this hotel for 4 days.
I arrived early and they were able to check me in within 3 minutes.

each one of the front desk are very helpful. One of them even help me call my tour to confirm my reservation.

I love the personal touch in the room, they left personal notes Every morning under my door to notify the weather and pull down pillow service with teddy bear... love it!!!

When I was here, I was a little bit under the weather, they even gave me an electronic kettle in my room to make my morning herbal tea.

The room is truly quiet and you got everything you need, including a strong hair dryer (I have a long hair), plenty towels, robe,
comfortable slippers, everything!!!!. Very well done!!!

Truly amazing experience with such a small price to pay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Bülow P, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Bulow Palais, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tanty,
we are very thankful for your rating and also we are very happy that you had a pleasant stay in our Hotel Bülow Palais.
We wish you a wonderful time with the Bülow teddy bear.. but if he will feel homesick, you and the teddy bear need to be guests in our hotel once again.
Warm regards from Dresden
Your Bülow Team

Reviewed 7 October 2018

There is no doubt this hotel deserves both the 5 stars and the membership in the Relais & Chateaux exclusive list. From the moment we stepped in and were welcomed with a glass of wine, to the excellent dinner in the hotel’s restaurant (unfortunately the Michelin starred Carousel Restaurant was closed when we visited), we enjoyed every minute of our stay.
The service was friendly and helpful, the room was beautiful, enormous and very clean. It was very easy to find cheap parking on the street, and the location is good: 10-15 minutes’ walk to the historical center. A walk along the river during sunset is a must – wait till the beautiful buildings on the other side are lit up.
We didn’t try the breakfast or the spa. Next time we’ll stay longer…

Dear Sarit,
thank you very much for your detailed rating. We are very happy that your stay was very pleasant.
We are looking forward to welcome you again.
Warm regards from Dresden, your Bülow teeam

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights as part of a 16 day road trip around Germany.Very attentive staff. Out of the 7 hotels we stayed at this was by far the best. From the moment we arrived they made us feel like special guests, and the service was impeccable. The room was superb, and the location ideal for exploring the city. The breakfast room had the air of a high class restaurant and the breakfast itself was faultless. One of the best hotels I have stayed at. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Bülow P, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Bulow Palais, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear George R,
It was a pleasure for us to welcome you during your trip through Germany.
We thank you for your detailed review and hope to see you again one day in Dresden in our Bülow Palais.
Best regards
Your Bülow team

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our trip to Dresden. This hotel is truly 5 star, at what I believe is a 3 to 4 star price. Great service, great rooms, and a wonderful Bistro restaurant. We were unable to get get reservations at the Michelin starred Carousel Restaurant, but the Michelin listed bistro was amazing.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Craig C,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your detailed evaluation.
It would be nice to welcome you again one day.
Best regards
Your Bülow team

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife and I spent two nights at the Bulow Palais last week. It was an exceptional experience in every way. The room was huge (by European standards), spotless and incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was nicely appointed and there was a completely separate room for the toilet. The breakfast was a combination of a delicious buffet and eggs made to order. The staff were all incredibly helpful and switched seamlessly back and forth between English and German. The location was close to the new station and an easy walk into the old part of Dresden. By making a non-refundable, advanced booking, I secured a rate that was significantly less than I've paid for nondescript, chain hotels in North American cities. The ONLY downside of our experience is that I had forgotten that my rate (which I booked months in advance) did not include breakfast and that didn't come up at check-in, when we were shown where breakfast was served by the young woman who took us to our room or when we arrived for breakfast the first morning. In fact, there was no menu or indication of price at all. Our first indication of the charge for breakfast was when we checked out and the bill included a charge for 26 euros each for each breakfast. I should have confirmed that breakfast was included when we checked in but we'd stayed at three different hotels over the preceding 10 days and they all included it so I made an assumption I shouldn't have. It would have been helpful to have the terms confirmed at check in but even with the charge for breakfast, it was an exceptional value and we will definitely return the next time we're in Dresden.

1  Thank Canucklleheads
Bülow P, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Bulow Palais, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review - such feeback is very important to us! Breakfast is usually not included in our room prices, it's always the extra amount of 26 euros per person per day. But we apologize that our receptionist didn't tell you at the check-in. Anyway, we are happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay in our Relais & Châteaux Hotel Bülow Palais.
We're looking forward to see you again sometime!
Best regards, your Bülow team