See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at "city hotel" for work .. Rooms are very clean, quiet and the staff was very welcoming. The best part is the restaurant, where you can enjoy an excellent cuisine. I will return for sure. I recommend it to all

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2013

seven of us stayed for 2 nights for the german motogp.walked into chemnitz on sat night (30 mins) sunday great breakfast then the owner gave all 7of us a lift to the track in his own car 2 trip for 60 euro and picked us up again after race.he and his staff made it a fantastic holiday can't thank them enough

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank phil-johnson48
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We stayed at the City hotel for only one night. It was clean, friendly and well prapared staff and good value.
The beds were comfortable, the room was basic but good sized. The breakfast was very nice and you could help yourself from 7am. I would happily stay at the hotel again. There is a shooting range just under the hotel, where you can try assault rifles. Unfortunately it was closed when we arrived, but next time I will try it definately. Don't miss the brilliant restaurant Kellerhaus, which is very close (1,5 km).

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank András K
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great little hotel close to city . Staff very friendly, and extremely helpful to all our requests. Highly recommend if not looking for 5 star city centre hotels.

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank Arthurallison
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I stayed at the City Hotel in Chemnitz for one night as I was on a concert at the AJZ and searched for a room near the venue. City Hotel was great for that, because it was only a 10 minutes walk to the venue. If you are in Chemnitz for sightseeing, the hotel is a bit away from the city center (30 to 40 minutes to walk). Reception staff was very friendly and also the service at the breakfast. I payed for the single room 38 EUR and breakfast was included - cereals, bread, eggs, juice, coffe, tea, cheese, ham. Very good .- and also a newspaper was offered. Room was quiet and clean, new furniture. I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: March 2012