See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2015

The room I stayed was really nice and clean. Very good stay for one night. A bit to expensive for one person a night considering the town is not the a main tourist city. Nice staff and helpful. On the website was saying that I have to pay for wifi but is was free so that was a good thing.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Very good and kindly personal. Normal price. Terrible wi-fi connection. Not very clean and very bad light. I live in a single room, it's small, but ok. every morning at 11 a.m. they open your door and maybe want to clean, I don't know for sure. It's have very good location. I think personal and location are only two pluses in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Hotel was close to center, maybe 15min walk to train station. Outside hotel looked a bit creepy to me, though inside we were welcomed warmly. We had twin room which was small but good enough for one or two nights (as we stayed just on night). One of the bed was making lots of noises when moved. Also TV in the room did not work, even though it had instructions how to turn it on, it simply did not have sound. Bathroom was okay. There was no shower gel provided which is again not an issue if you are staying just one night.
Overall good if you had to drop off somewhere for a night but still pricey for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Solveiiiga
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Upon arriving at this very handy location I experienced a warm welcome at the front desk. I was made to feel welcome and at home. The single room was small but completely adequate for my simple needs. The cleanliness met my standards and it was a perfect location for the quiet that I crave when I travel. It was also an easy 10 minute walk to the Weihnacht markets.
I heard about the lovely breakfast, however, I slept in after a full day of travel and missed the meal. I was very pleased with the price and felt I got good value for the money unlike previous reviewers that thought otherwise.
Keep in mind that not all staff is fluent in English. A little German might be helpful.
All in all, I would stay here once again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MichaelMinneapolis
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent city centre location.secure garage available to use to secure scooters away for a small charge. Continental buffet breakfast with a good assortment of food. Rooms are of an adequate size. Staff are very friendly and helpful. A good variety of bars & restaurants are dotted around close to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends