“Great pizza & service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Donna Mia, as we were on a day trip to Trier. My wife and I found it through TA and by walking around the walk platz. First, the homemade Limeaid was great. I had the raspberry and the fresh fruit in it was fantastic. For food, both of us had the pizza. The crust was thin, lots of sauce and not too heavy on cheese. Bottom line: the best pizza I’ve had in Germany, and I’ve had a bunch!

I’d recommend you give Donna Mia a try. We’d definitely try it again if we make it back to Trier.

Hans-Jörg J, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Donna Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Tim,

wow such a kind of feedback is very special for us. It honors us to receive such feedback!
Thank you very very much for your kind words and compliments. We are very glad that you liked it and that you made the effort to make a recommendation for us here on Tripadvisor, so maybe that will also bring new guests to us like you after you read the recommendations of our restaurant here.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit i Trier.

Best wishes,
Your Donna Mia Team

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I will just post a picture of my salad swimming in Cesar sour dressing ... like I ate maybe 40% of it ... I did not order soup I’m sorry!
my friend have eaten pizza here and it was very tasty ! Surf&Turf
Very good and crust is fine
But that’s definitely not the place for a salad! 15€ paid and left the place still hungry , because if you positioning yourself as an Italian resto, you better keep the quality high

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived almost by coincidence in this restaurant on a Friday evening. Mainly pasta‘s and pizza‘s.
Simple dishes, but large portions and very tasteful.
Nice atmosphere, both inside and outside. Friendly staff.
Good location for a low budget downtown Trier dinner.

Hans-Jörg J, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Donna Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you very much for your Kind Feedback.
We are honored to receive such conpliments. We hope to See you soon, next Time you are in Town.

Kind regards, your Donna Mia Team

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We ended up at this restaurant by chance.We first ordered drinks and got them really quickly although it's a really big restaurant.
When we ordered food we did not see any childrens meals but the waitress offered childs portions for the meals of the children. This was exactly the right size for them. The pizza came as a mickey mouse.
I ordered a lasagne with mushrooms, chicken and spinach and it was really good! My husband ordered an Indian pizza and although it was good, he missed some spices.
The desserts were all quite cheap and small but perfect as a nice finisher of the meal. The setting on the square was really nice and staff really nice.

Hans-Jörg J, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Donna Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hi Ramses,

we are pleased to hear that you like our restaurant and also our service. Thank you for your nice feedback We are honored to receive such nice compliments from you.

We hope to see you again, next time you are in town.

Kind regards, your Donna Mia Team

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to enjoy some Italian pizza. The service is great and they speak also English. The prices are ok and the food menu is comprehensive as it comes with some photos, unfortunately the text is only in German.

Hans-Jörg J, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Donna Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Alexandru, thank you very much for your nice feedback. Responding to your criticism about the lack of english translations on our food menu, it is to say that there is always the possibility to ask our staff to translate the menu for you. Again thanks for your kindness! We hope to see you again. Best wishes, your Donna Mia Team