“My favorite restaurant in Germany”
Review of Brasserie Trier

Brasserie Trier
Ranked #10 of 342 Restaurants in Trier
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Essentially simple food, but prepared to the highest standards in a beautifully decorated restaurant. Very delicious wine for accompaniment. I had the home-made roast beef with fresh Bearnaise sauce, baked potatoes and crisp salad; two days running. Very professional staff. Not expensive either, though it does have an expensive look. I would love to have a party here!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The Brasserie was one of my favourites for many years, food was always cooked and prepared to a high standard. The past two or three times I ate at the restaurant our meals were not good. Flavour and preparation was of poor quality. Meats were tough and vegetables were over salted.....I believe the vegetables were frozen.
Sad because the Brasserie was a place the I enjoyed bringing friends to.
Atmosphere and service was excellent sadly the food was not.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Brasserie Trier is a stylish bistro, perfectly located in the main shopping street of Trier, close to the central square.

The restaurant offers a nice terrace, but we preferred to eat inside because it was extremely hot that day (37°!) and the airconditioned eating rooms proved to be a pleasant, cool oasis in the hot city centre.

The brasserie is stylishly furbished with nicely decorated tables and the waitress we had was extremely friendly and very attentive. We were so happy with our first visit, we came back a second time later that week.

During our first visit my wife and I both took the sublime Riesencrevetten as starter. Great starter. As main course she went for the Pochierter Kabeljau, I went for the Brauhaussteak. Both very tasteful dishes. A delicious Riesling Feinherb Superior accompanied our dinner. To finish we both took a great ice-cream. We were though very happy we went for the "small" portion. The large portion we saw passing by appeared to be huge!

The second time we both took an excellent fish dish: Dorade and Lachssteak. Very tasteful.

Conclusion: excellent address for a nice dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Very well located in the centre of Trier. The service is perfect. Smiley, helpful waiters and the food is also qualitative and tasty.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

After checking out other reviews we decided to visit Brasserie Trier and we weren't disappointed at all. The location and venue are brilliant and our waiter was fantastic. we ordered three peppered steaks, with fries and side salad. The waiter brought us bread baskets first, followed by the side salad which was massive then the steaks arrived with the fries on the side. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Soft and juicy, yet cooked all the way through - just how we like it. There was no fat on the steaks, all pure prime beef. Dessert and drinks were fantastic too. Would definitely recommend this place for anyone visiting Trier.

Date of visit: August 2018