All reviews no lift recommend this hotel to anyone free parking business breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2016

stayed on a quick visit enroute to krakow,comfortable clean room,nice family run place,nothing was too much trouble.breakfast was ok and all at a reasonable cost.parking is a meter on the front.free from 18.00-0800

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I spent here 3 nights on my business trip and this hotel was a good choice. Room was quiet, bigger than I’ve expected and everything was fine. Staff was pleasant and also helpful, when I asked for some information, like where is a supermarket (5 minutes walk) or about bus connection. There are also free parking spaces close to the hotel. Breakfast was as usual, for me OK.
Room was a little bit colder, but if I turned on heating right after coming back, it was good after some time. Also hot was in the shower was usually after some time, but I don’t see a problem, you just have to wait and hot water is there :-). Bed was very soft for me and there was an annoying shelf with a night lamp above, so I couldn’t sit on the bed.
I had only problem while paying using a debit card, it wasn’t accepted. But we were there 4 co-workers in 4 single rooms and no one had problem, except me. So I assume, it was my bank’s issue.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Sislik
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We have a fantastic time. We was visiting our son . and as he was in barracks we had to stay in a hotel, so glad I found the ķaiserpfalz, the staff were lovely and very helpful. would definitely recommend , we loved the food as well.

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights recently and was very impressed, especially considering the price. The room was fairly basic but comfortable and the bathroom looked newly fitted. It was very clean and although my room over looked the main road, with the shutters down you could hardly hear a thing.
Breakfast was good, a decent selection and the evening meal was excellent. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the beer served in the bar was very good!
I would've liked tea and coffee facilities in the room but I think it may be the norm in Germany not to have this so I can't really complain.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a good base to explore the local area.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant hotel with nice pleasant room. Very reasonably priced for a decent sized double room. Lovely medieval decor themed restaurant. Although didn't stay for the evening menu it did smell lovely and was reasonably priced.
Hotel only a 5 min taxi ride to Paderborn town centre.
Only negative is the double bed made out of two singles kept moving apart during the night.
Reasonable cost would bring me back though.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple