Best Western Leoso Hotel Leverkusen
US$ 96
  • Room Service
Hotel Kristal(Leverkusen)
US$ 158
All reviewsshopping malltown centremin walksteak restaurantswimming poolon footservice oriented staffgerman hotelfresh fruitneeded renovationgerman beermany thanksthe hotel is ideally situatedenjoyed my stayandre rieubuffet stylerelax area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We took this hotel because it was close to Cologne, and indeed it is very convenient to move up to the motorway. The hotel is a bit old fashioned, but as could be expected from a German hotel, clean and decent. Free wifi is available. The breakfast buffet has lots of choice, perfect. In the neighborhood is a shopping area with a number of restaurants so plenty of choice there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Daniela-Mie, Supervisor Front Office at Best Western Leoso Hotel Leverkusen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your positive Feedback. We hope to welcome you back. Best regards, your Best Western Leoso Team.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Best Western for one night. The hotel is dated, and clearly needs a refresh. For one the carpet needs to be changed. The air conditioning was turned off when I arrived which made the room really hot. The lady at the reception was nice and changed my room upon my request. The rooms were clean and spacious though. The hotel restaurant was closed but there are some dining options within walking distance. All in all a pretty basic hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you for your Feedback. We hope to welcome you back as our Guest.
Best regards, your Best Western Leoso Team.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel kinda old fashioned style but nvm, still ok for me as long the room is big, clean and tidy. Slept well after my long 14 hours flight.

The worst part is, please fix the heater in all of your room (my family n friends stayed in different rooms also complaining the same issue). Not working at all and im froze all night

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Daniela-Mie, Supervisor Front Office at Best Western Leoso Hotel Leverkusen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for your Feedback. We would gladly have offered you an alternative room during your stay. I have forwarded your comments to the affected offices of our house, in order to examine the situation here and to fix possible shortcomings in the room as soon as possible. We are very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay and would be delighted if you could give us the opportunity to be the host you wish for your next stay in Leverkusen.
Best regards, your Best Western Leoso Team.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had a very comfortable stay. The room was large and very clean and there was a good choice of food from the buffet. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very central location for visiting Cologne. A large shopping centre nearby. Would recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for your positive Feedback and your compliment to our Location and Staff.
We hope to welcome you again as our Guest.
Best regrads, your Best Western Leoso Hotel.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Built in the suburbs of leverkusen, when you get in your room, you may think you are in the 70s. Quite old furnitures, beds, bathroom, but a large flat TV( quite new).
Mattress was so uncomfortable I didn't sleep all night.
On the other hand, personnel was kind with us.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Daniela-Mie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Leoso Hotel Leverkusen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Mr Santiago,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 0049 (0)214 383 100.

Sebastian Buresch